We have just returned from a 3 night stay at The Cottage and it could not have been better. We have stayed here a number of times in the past but not for a few years now and it was good to find that it was just as it was. The owners Sarah & William are just so friendly would do anything to make your stay enjoyable. The staff are all very efficient and friendly. They don't know how lucky they are working at such a lovely hotel with excellent owners. We also could not believe how lucky we were with the weather, it was just sunny most of the time and since we have been home the weather has changed there and become very wet so we picked the right time to go. The food is just as good as it always has been and there is also fresh fish on the menu everyday. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who enjoys good food and excellent service and not forgetting the fabulous sea views. Margaret & Paul
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 31 bedroomed family-run hotel in a spectacular coastal location.Relaxing holiday atmosphere with excellent cusine and an established reputation for hospitality and service.Comfortable en-suite rooms, many have superb sea-views and some have balconies. Sun terraces, garden descends down to Hope Cove beach.Free parking, free wi-fi interent access in hotel lounge, Open all year, including Christmas and New Year, short breaks available, (special breaks available including Murder Mystery week-end, Painting and Mosaic breaks, Guided Walking Breaks). We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Cottage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Hotel Kingsbridge
- The Cottage Hotel Hope Cove, Devon