“Great Craft Beer!”

Baja Brewing Company
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stumbled across this place while walking through the Marina and I'm glad we did! I enjoy Craft beer such as Stone. We walked in and it resembled a BJ's Restaurant. The staff was very friendly and the 6 beers they carried were excellent. Try out a flight of beers for $10. I enjoyed the Blonde and an Oatmeal Stoat. We actually went back the next day to have some more beers. We did not eat at this place, therefore, have no comment on the food. Great service and excellent beer.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

If you're looking for a decent beer (something other than Corona), then this is the place to come. They have a decent selection to choose from, my girlfriend and I both enjoyed ours.
The menu and our meals were pretty average and overpriced. The setting has potential, quite nice, as long as you don't mind a big screen TV in the background and people shouting at it every so often while you're eating!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Both me and my brother are craft beer aficionados so we just HAD to visit this place. Let me start out by saying that this place is situated in San Jose del Cabo. Apparently there are 2 more locales; one in CSL at plaza paraiso and another in a resort. Anyway we went to the one in SJC which was really really genuine. SJC is totally different than CSL. The vibe here is alot more toned down. The town itself is alot more cultural and really gives you a true experience of a mexican beach town.

The brews: I drank a Peyote pale ale and a Baja Razz. The Peyote Pale is more of an IPA than a regular pale ale. More of an East Coast style smooth IPA but hey after drinking Barrilito/Corona/Modelo/Tecate this IPA was heaven sent. The baja razz was decent nothing spectacular classic wheat beer with rasberry flavors. The Other two stouts i tasted (sipped a couple times) were the outmeal double and the scorpion black. Both of these were top notch stouts and liked more than the rasberry flavored one.

Food: OUTSTANDING. I ate the Arrachera Burger and had a bite of the pizza. Both were fresh and full of flavor. Everything was cooked well and well presented.

Service: Despite the heat the waitresses were superb and attentive. We had a company of 7 and everyone ordered. Our meals were on time and as ordered. Excellent.

Best Beer IMO : the Peyote IPA

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Send the wife out to do her shopping, the bartenders are excellent sitters to keep you fed and hydrated until she returns.

Great place for an afternoon snack, lunch, or dinner. Several great varieties of beer, plus an excellent rootbeer if you don't like barley pop.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

After a few days of drinking weak beers like Pacifico, Corona, and Negro Modelo, it was such a refreshing change to be able to drink a beer with taste... and actually get a buzz after just 1 of them! The food was good too - delicious shrimp. If you want a good beer for a change while in Cabo, it's worth stopping by. They also have a location in the mall at the Marina in Cabo San Lucas.