Review Highlights
Paige and Colton Cabo Trip 2018

Gonzalo was very knowledgeable and tailored the experience to our skill levels. He gave us... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
counsmanp
Los Cabos, Mexico
via mobile
Best fish fight of my career

My family recently visited Cabo and we wanted to go on a fishing trip. I had done my research and... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2018
Chuck R
via mobile

All reviews caught tuna wahoo anglers rods captain charter dorado marina bait gear boat cabo
Reviewed March 5, 2018

We were with Chalo on the Jaqueline Sportfishing charter last December of 2016 and had the time or our lives. We had whales breach in front of us which was a bonus. We caught many fish and even brought some snapper back to the resort and our resort chef cooked it for us! My husband caught a rooster fish which was on his bucket list.
Chalo is kind, funny and professional The rate was competitive!

2  Thank carolyna2018
Reviewed February 2, 2018

If like listening to Bob Marley while catching giant YFT, then Capt. GONZALO is DA GUY!

GONZALO is... The Fish Slayer!

2  Thank Dagwood33
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

I live in Cabo and work on boats. I have plenty of experience. This was my second trip on Jaqueline and it was another amazing day. Gonzalo is the best! We have caught fish on both trips. We also got to experience whales, dolphins, turtles I could go on on. He’s knowledgeable on the area and all fishing. It was absolutely a day to remember. Muchas Gracias Gonzalo looking forward to the next time.
Marcia

Reviewed January 17, 2018

people all around us didn't catch crap, with gonzalo we hammered tuna. don't skimp hire the best!!!!

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Went with fishing for the 2nd straight year with Jacqueline sportfishng , had a great time, 8 nice tuna in the boat, 3 dorado, great day on the water, back at the marina other anglers told us how thedy did not catch any fish, I can promise that if you go with Jacqueline sportfishng, you will catch fish!!! And have a great time doing it.