“GONZALO - THE FISH SLAYER!”

Jaqueline Sportfishing
Reviewed February 2, 2018

If like listening to Bob Marley while catching giant YFT, then Capt. GONZALO is DA GUY!

GONZALO is... The Fish Slayer!

2  Thank Dagwood33
"boat"
in 9 reviews
"cabo"

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

I live in Cabo and work on boats. I have plenty of experience. This was my second trip on Jaqueline and it was another amazing day. Gonzalo is the best! We have caught fish on both trips. We also got to experience whales, dolphins, turtles I could go on on. He’s knowledgeable on the area and all fishing. It was absolutely a day to remember. Muchas Gracias Gonzalo looking forward to the next time.
Marcia

Reviewed January 17, 2018

people all around us didn't catch crap, with gonzalo we hammered tuna. don't skimp hire the best!!!!

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Went with fishing for the 2nd straight year with Jacqueline sportfishng , had a great time, 8 nice tuna in the boat, 3 dorado, great day on the water, back at the marina other anglers told us how thedy did not catch any fish, I can promise that if you go with Jacqueline sportfishng, you will catch fish!!! And have a great time doing it.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 13, 2018

I have fished with Gonzalo on several trips since Oct 2016. We have caught a large number of yellowfin tuna. Gonzalo and his friend John also put me on my first landed Black Marlin ( it was a really nice fish :) ). It was quite a thrill to hook up, get tight and leader the fish - it was a large fish! He knows the Gordo bank and live bait fishing at an extremely high level. He has great local knowledge, understands where there is a bite, has great access to live bait ( very important ) and is a super skilled angler, mate and captain. If you charter, Gonzalo, you will always see land and hopefully be in the bite. His gear and tackle are excellent, the boat is a center console (everglades), perfect for running for bait, and getting to where the action is. The boat is in good condition and has ample room for anglers to work a fish. I prefer center console fishing in Cabo because it puts the crew and fisherman in close quarters and near the action. Puerto LOS Cabos is also a low key and super busy marina to launch from. The key fishing areas are very close and adjacent too the marina, one doesn’t have to travel long distances and get beat up to try and get a bite. Gonzalo is good for beginner fisherman just trying to have some fun close to shore, or if you’re a decent angler - well, FISH ON!