Review Highlights
Paige and Colton Cabo Trip 2018

Gonzalo was very knowledgeable and tailored the experience to our skill levels. He gave us... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
counsmanp
Los Cabos, Mexico
via mobile
Best fish fight of my career

My family recently visited Cabo and we wanted to go on a fishing trip. I had done my research and... read more

Reviewed August 16, 2018
Chuck R
via mobile

All reviews caught tuna wahoo anglers rods captain charter dorado marina bait gear boat cabo
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

Went with fishing for the 2nd straight year with Jacqueline sportfishng , had a great time, 8 nice tuna in the boat, 3 dorado, great day on the water, back at the marina other anglers told us how thedy did not catch any fish, I can promise that if you go with Jacqueline sportfishng, you will catch fish!!! And have a great time doing it.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

I have fished with Gonzalo on several trips since Oct 2016. We have caught a large number of yellowfin tuna. Gonzalo and his friend John also put me on my first landed Black Marlin ( it was a really nice fish :) ). It was quite a thrill to hook up, get tight and leader the fish - it was a large fish! He knows the Gordo bank and live bait fishing at an extremely high level. He has great local knowledge, understands where there is a bite, has great access to live bait ( very important ) and is a super skilled angler, mate and captain. If you charter, Gonzalo, you will always see land and hopefully be in the bite. His gear and tackle are excellent, the boat is a center console (everglades), perfect for running for bait, and getting to where the action is. The boat is in good condition and has ample room for anglers to work a fish. I prefer center console fishing in Cabo because it puts the crew and fisherman in close quarters and near the action. Puerto LOS Cabos is also a low key and super busy marina to launch from. The key fishing areas are very close and adjacent too the marina, one doesn’t have to travel long distances and get beat up to try and get a bite. Gonzalo is good for beginner fisherman just trying to have some fun close to shore, or if you’re a decent angler - well, FISH ON!

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Gonzalo is a true Tuna Bruiser !!!! Always on the bite , If you are looking to get after the big boys than this is your ride! One of the hardest working boats on the baja. Tons of Fun . If you're in Los Cabos be sure to hook em up with Jacqueline!!

See ya soon amigo ,
Chile Blanco

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Went out fishing with these guys and had a blast. Gonzalo is a class act and a very good fisherman his brother as well. We released 3 good sized rooster fish. We also bottom fished and loaded up on snapper. The boat is also very comfortable and has the speed to get you out to the fish fast. Can't wait to get back fishing with Gonzalo.

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

Very proffessional crew, always finger on the pulse of the fishery! Cant say enough about these very fun fishy guys...see you again soon