I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the resort is. We asked for ocean view and were accommodated. It's the only way to go there. I heard other people complaining about the old building and that it was dumpy. We did all inclusive because we had to with our exchange. I would not suggest doing it otherwise. The food started out ok but was inconsistent. The breakfast was the best part if you stick to simple things on menu. The patio was relaxing and has a great view of the ocean. The resort is quiet and relaxing, Which was welcomed after a day in Cabo which was too crazy and stressful. Everyone is trying to make money off the tourists and it's a bit of a ripoff. The price for taxis were ridiculous. Not being as to swim in the ocean was a disappointment. Even at medano beach an undertow knocked us over and we couldn't get out for a good 5 minutes. For this reason we would not go back to Cabo. Other parts of Mexico are much more cheaper and authentic Mexican towns. Cabo is an extended part of San Diego in my opinion with the same prices. Overall the stay was nice and relaxing which is what we were looking for. Be careful of the timeshares pitches. They suck you and and waste half of your day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Los Cabos is a hotel that offers a unique experience in a sophisticated atmosphere where the desert meets the Sea of Cortez. Visit one of the best hotels in Los Cabos and discover why it is one of the favorite destinations of the stars of Hollywood. The hotel has 97 luxurious rooms and suites spread over two buildings: The Tower "La Joya" and "Palmilla" tower. All rooms have a beautiful view of the stunning Sea of Cortez along with luxury amenities to make your stay pleasant at all times. Rooms with sea view Deluxe amenities in every room Unparalleled views of the Sea of Cortez Bel Air Los Cabos offers exclusive amenities that will make you feel at home at all times, the "Bel Air Delights" Some of these amenities are: Welcome Cool Amenitie Welcome cocktail Early Bird Breakfast View all Bel Air Delights The Bel Air Experiences offer the opportunity to travel under a concept of personalized service focusing on the little details. Bel Air Experiences: All Gourmet Experience All Romance Experience All Spa Experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Playa Del Sol Los Cabos
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo