The big problem is that you don't know what kind of room you are getting. Booking selections must be more specific. There are two buildings. The older building is closer to the highway and most rooms have garden/ pool views. HOWEVER there are about 10 rooms that have balconies facing a very busy and noisy highway. Five of these have an ocean view from a side window. The newer building is closer to the ocean, the rooms are smaller but most rooms have balconies overlooking the ocean (which compensates for the smaller room). HOWEVER some rooms have no balcony and the one window faces an outdoor walkway so poor privacy and not much view. Due to the wide range of room type the hotel booking options must be more specific. We lucked out and got an ocean view in the newer building which was very nice. We specified that we did not want a highway view (we did not know about the no balcony, no view rooms). We even contacted the hotel a week before arriving and stressed that we did not want the highway, but they said they could not tell us what we are getting until we check in and they could not make any commitments. Once we had our room settled we enjoyed our stay, the staff were attentive, the grounds are very nice, lovely pool and good beach location. The hotel is a time share we were offered a 90 minute presentation (for restaurant credits) at check in but they did not bother us after that. The place is quiet. No pool activities and no nightly entertainment. They do have a free continental buffet from 6 to 7 am which is nice as you can watch the sun come up, but it took some effort to get up that early. All rooms have a kitchenette but most rooms in the older building just have microwave and no stove elements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Los Cabos is a hotel that offers a unique experience in a sophisticated atmosphere where the desert meets the Sea of Cortez. Visit one of the best hotels in Los Cabos and discover why it is one of the favorite destinations of the stars of Hollywood. The hotel has 97 luxurious rooms and suites spread over two buildings: The Tower "La Joya" and "Palmilla" tower. All rooms have a beautiful view of the stunning Sea of Cortez along with luxury amenities to make your stay pleasant at all times. Rooms with sea view Deluxe amenities in every room Unparalleled views of the Sea of Cortez Bel Air Los Cabos offers exclusive amenities that will make you feel at home at all times, the "Bel Air Delights" Some of these amenities are: Welcome Cool Amenitie Welcome cocktail Early Bird Breakfast View all Bel Air Delights The Bel Air Experiences offer the opportunity to travel under a concept of personalized service focusing on the little details. Bel Air Experiences: All Gourmet Experience All Romance Experience All Spa Experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Playa Del Sol Los Cabos
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo