Just returned from a week at the resort with my husband. We loved it. Great place to unwind and relax. There is a very walkable beach (soft sand) and it is about 4 miles into the town (we walked that once too). The beach is not a swimming beach but there are two pools. Our ocean view room was lovely. I could stare at the ocean for hours. The beach, pool and grounds are kept up nicely. The staff was top notch. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Checkin took minutes and no one ever approached us for a time share presentation. Our room was spotlessly clean. The woman, (Judi) who cleaned the room was the best. Always a smile and a friendly word. We had a special meal cooked for us and friends from a fish my husband caught. Lovely presentation and it was delicious. It was a nice ending to a great trip. Most of the meals were pretty good.
On day one I noticed our screen door was ripped in several places. I reported this to the manager on duty and it was fixed within hours! That was a pleasant surprise as you usually cannot get anything fixed that fast anywhere.
I did not rate this excellet as the ATM and the phones were not working during our stay. Minor annoyance. The staff at the desk made calls for us so that was very useful. The spa should offer more services (maybe manicure/pedicure?) besides a massage.
This is a great place for relaxation, recharging and long walks on the beach. We hope to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bel Air Los Cabos is a hotel that offers a unique experience in a sophisticated atmosphere where the desert meets the Sea of Cortez. Visit one of the best hotels in Los Cabos and discover why it is one of the favorite destinations of the stars of Hollywood. The hotel has 97 luxurious rooms and suites spread over two buildings: The Tower "La Joya" and "Palmilla" tower. All rooms have a beautiful view of the stunning Sea of Cortez along with luxury amenities to make your stay pleasant at all times. Rooms with sea view Deluxe amenities in every room Unparalleled views of the Sea of Cortez Bel Air Los Cabos offers exclusive amenities that will make you feel at home at all times, the "Bel Air Delights" Some of these amenities are: Welcome Cool Amenitie Welcome cocktail Early Bird Breakfast View all Bel Air Delights The Bel Air Experiences offer the opportunity to travel under a concept of personalized service focusing on the little details. Bel Air Experiences: All Gourmet Experience All Romance Experience All Spa Experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Air Collection Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Playa Del Sol Los Cabos
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo