“Friendly, bright and uncluttered artisanal shoppe”
Review of Copal

Copal
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We found this place was pleasant to walk through and we found some keeper souvenirs here. Found some unique items that weren't also in every other store on the street.
Also it's nice and close to Mi Cocina restaurant which was a fave. Also try Josephine's little drop-in patio for a snack.

1  Thank bullbarley
There are newer reviews for Copal

Reviewed August 8, 2011

We were in Los Cabos in May and visited this store that amazed us. We have traveled to many places in Mexico and have never a store like this, with so many different folk art styles, everything is unique and good priced. We loved the butterflies, the rugs and the Christmas ornaments, wish we could have a whole tree decorated with those angels! The service was excellent, they wrapped everything very well and gave us written info about every piece we bought. Their Web site is awesome, full of information not only about folk art but about San Jose del Cabo. You should check it out if you go to San Jose, its in the main square downtown.

2  Thank Ozmagoz
Reviewed June 28, 2011

I visited San Jose last month and needed some nice but inexpensive gifts to take to my coworkers. I was so glad to find Copal, they were celebrating their 20th anniversary and had some great sales, I bought some hand made book markers painted colorfully that were a hit with the people I gave them to. I even bought some as Christmas gifts! The store was cool and clean and the workers were very kind. Gracias

2  Thank jdmorgan
Reviewed June 9, 2011

my doughter lives in san jose' evry time i go to san jose we visit copal. we love the butterflys which we collect' and we always find un expensive gifts to take home.
daniela gal - or. israel.

2  Thank danielagalor
copal-gallery, Owner at Copal, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind comments.
We are looking forward to see you next year.