“Finally REAL Chinese food in Los Cabos!”
Review of Chin's Cabo

Chin's Cabo
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fresh, clean food prepared from the long standing recipes of the famous Chin's restaurant in Las Vegas,NV. The happy symbol is the sign of choice thought out the restaurant and creates the feeling of a happy and easy place to eat . A local favorite for a break of Mexican cuisine, the reviews have been overwhelming. Give us a try while visiting Los Cabos, Mexico. A family friendly place.
Cabo San Lucas, BCS
“Finally REAL Chinese food in Los Cabos!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

After years of driving to La Paz for Chinese food, the wait for REAL Chinese cuisine in Los Cabos is over! While I've never been to the Chin's in Las Vegas, I can certainly vouch for the quality of food @ the new Chin's Los Cabos!

Located in the luxurious community of Palmilla, Chin's offers a beautiful setting with ocean views from which to enjoy their mouthwatering offerings. The indoor section of the restaurant is cozy but offers a reprieve from the heat during the summer months. There is a spacious semi-enclosed terrace that I imagine would be fantastic during the cooler times of year here. The ambiance is great, the staff is very attentive, and the food... oh the food!

As a former Vancouverite (and one of the few Asians in Los Cabos), I know good Chinese food. Chin's certainly did not disappoint! Our favourites were the Mou shu pork (served in a tortilla-like crepe) and Chin's beef, which was incredibly tender and bursting with flavour. It's been 9 years (the duration of my time here in Los Cabos) since I've had mouthwatering hot & sour soup like the one served @ Chin's so I practically licked the bowl clean!

We've already planned our next couple family dinners @ Chin's and it now ties with Templo as my favourite eatery in the area!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank CaboChinito
Melinda P, Owner at Chin's Cabo, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thanks so much for you kind review. We are so excited to open a new place to come and enjoy good fresh food.
We hope to see you again vert soon!