2,118 results
All reviews bedroom villa full kitchen javier's restaurant serenity pool swim up bar flor de noche terry cloth time share san jose timeshare presentation directly across the street ocean view rip tides lounge chairs timeshare pitch tacos exchange rate
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Cabo Azul Resort 9/13-9/18 on a girls trip. We stayed in a two bedroom villa which was very roomy for the six of us. We were greeted at arrival with water and cold towels.

The location was beautiful the resort was beautiful, and the staff bent over backwards to accommodate every request.

I have to give a very special kudos to Ismael who is the bartender at the lobby bar, he was super friendly and makes the best drinks ever. He made to experience truly 5 star.

I am a Diamond owner, and this is the standard that all Diamond properties need to live by. My family and I will definitely be back and the first thing I will do is visit Ismael at the bar!!

1  Thank AntoninaF
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What an amazing place! The setting is gorgeous. The staff are the friendliest we have ever encountered at a resort. The grounds, pools, restaurants, rooms, are spotless. The food was excellent - across the board. The hotel location is perfect....if you want to venture out, just catch the school bus (it’s cheap) out front and head to downtown San Jose del Cabo, lots of great restaurants and shopping. If you like to go out for a run (like I do)....head out the hotel and take a right....run to the large cross on the small mountain (5 miles round trip and the view is spectacular). Highly recommend this place.

1  Thank JohnJovi1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you want a fantasic place to just relax, this is the place for you. 5 star accomodations with beautiful pools and grounds. Food and drinks a plenty too...
Close to everything but you dont have to leave the resort.

1  Thank Alvin10897
Diamond R, Hospitality at Cabo Azul Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Cabo Azul Resort is pleased you had a fantastic vacation with us. We look forward to your next memorable vacation with us! - KG

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I stayed here on our vacation. It was beautiful and accommodating. We loved taco night, the pool, and especially the beach volleyball the hotel team coordinated. It was nice to have a small little market and a Starbucks on site. The restaurant at the hotel was good as well. It was easy to schedule excursions from the hotel. If we had any issues, they resolved them quickly. I would be hard pressed to want to stay anywhere else if I get to visit again!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandi S
Diamond R, Hospitality at Cabo Azul Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to express your feedback! Cabo Azul Resort is pleased you enjoyed your accommodation. We invite you to Stay Vacationed with us on your future travels!

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Have enjoyed the second visit even more than the first. I can’t say enough good about the staff here. The food at the restaurants is wonderful and was highlighted by the special 5 course dinner from the mahi mahi I caught yesterday. It was served by the chef and it was hard to pick a favorite. We love the location with shops and other restaurants close by. All in all a great trip to celebrate my half century.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim S

Cabo Azul Resort and Spa thanks you for taking the time in providing us this feedback. We would be elated to see your return in the immediate future.