I was at the Azul 1-19-09 through 1-23-09 with my wife and our daughter and son in law we had a 2 bedroom villa that was fantastic!!! Very clean, very roomy the beds are GREAT! The staff was friendly and helpful, very polite. The resort is close enough to walk into San Jose for drinks or dinner or a cab is 5.00 US each way. Not a whole lot going on in San Jose but a nice selection of places to eat. If the economy picks up by next year will will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Vacatia, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo