The property is absolutely beautiful. Staff are friendly. Problems are solved immedieately and effectively. We booked through Diamond Resorts. The only problem we had was getting out of the airport. We were immediately accosted when we tried to leave. If you book your travel ( from airport to hotel) with Transcabo, read the instructions on your print out! Don't talk to anyone and go directly outside. The other companies try to take your bags and steer you to their counter, hold your ground. Other than that we had an awesome time. I caught a 6 foot marlin in San Lucas. We did not rent a car and used public transportation or walked all week. Book your vaca and have fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo