This was our third time at the resort. Congratulations for finally finishing the lobby. As usual service is top of the line. Staff there is always pleasant and accommodating. Some of the policy changes from our last visit we were not happy with. First, smoking only allowed on beach. It does not make sense because it is not law in Mexico. Since the pool is the main attraction as you can't swim in the ocean at the resort due to rip tides, why not have a smoking area for guests at the lower pool. I don't smoke but understand those who do. Give them an area as us non smokers can adapt with the other 75 percent of the outdoor area. Also including tips on bill with all food and beverage is insulting. While service is still outstanding, tipping should be my choice. Plus I like to tip in cash because most workers like it. If you don't trust your employees with this than find new ones, don't penalize the rest of us. Also, since this a top notch resort expect high prices for everything including food. Also the resort conversion rate is a money maker for the resort. Everywhere we went was over 13 pesos to the US dollar but the resort is 11.40. Use credit card there to pay so you don't get taken advantage of. With that said the place is still fantastic and spa is out of this world. This is a first class resort and is stunning to stay. Rooms and views make this a place to visit. Despite some concerns above, we will be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo