Stayed at the resort for 5 days. It is a beautiful resort at least the part that is complete. It is still under construction but it did not affect our stay whatsoever except for one afternoon when the power went out in our room. We were initially given room #6102 which was a gardenview/pool room which would have been fine with us but it was too dark and the only view we had was of a huge rock. We called the front desk to express how unhappy we were and they changed our room to #1205. It was on the second floor on the otherside of the resort. The room had a view of the pool and a partial oceanview. The first day we arrived we went to Mega Mart ($5 cab ride) and fully stocked our refrigerator with beer, water, steak, eggs, milk, etc.... The minimart in the hotel while convenient was expensive. FYI: Everywhere you go in Los Cabos, whether its at Megamart, Cabo San Lucas, Paraiso Mall, San Jose town, you will be approached by pesky, aggressive timeshare vendors that will hound you as you shop offering you all kinds of promises to spend half your day sitting through a timeshare presentation. Two places, I would recommend for dinner are La Panga (in San Jose) and Javiers at Cabo Azul. Cabo Azul positives: beautiful resort on the quite side of Los Cabos, great spa, beautifully appointed villas with a full kitchen set up with utensils, pots, glasses, etc.. , awesome infinity pools with a swim up bar, nice and helpful staff Negatives: AC in the villas are not as cool as I would have liked, Rooms are too dark, Resort is still under construction, far from Cabo San Lucas ($70 US Roundtrip cab ride), cannot swim in the beach due to strong rip tide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo