My mom (73), myself, and my daughter (23) are spread out and live in California, Washington state, and Boise, Idaho so we get together for a week every year to have girl time. I chose Cabo Azul this year and we thoroughly enjoyed this resort! The food and drinks were not cheap (but pretty average for the area), but they were excellent! The resort is immaculate and the people working there are amazing! They are very quick to help with anything you need! Gregorico (sp?), Cesar and Alfredo were so gratious and helpful and really made sure we were taken care of. We enjoyed a two bedroom on the bottom floor (room 1106). Even though it was literally only 20 or 30 steps to the pool it was extremely private and quiet. We only had a slight view of the ocean, but being close to the pool and being able to go in and out off the patio to the pool was so nice and convenient!! The Patio had a great little table and 4 chairs, which you could pull a curtain down and have total privacy if you wanted. Housekeeping was amazing! They came in everyday unless we had a sign on the door. Each room has it's own airconditioning so it was nice to have it cool in the bedroom at night and warmer everywhere else. As everyone has noted, the lighting makes it really hard to put make-up on, but we managed. The light switches do have slides on them and you can make them slightly brighter. The beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The accomodations were immaculate and beautiful. The infinity pools were really beautiful. The first one was like bath water, which emptied into another one that was slightly cooler, which emptied into another one which was quite cool. There were two hot tubs. One said it's capacity was like 8, but it was large enough to easily accomodate 15-20. There was a beach party the Monday night we were there with a buffet, free drinks, a great band, dancing and a limbo contest that was $39.99 each. It was definitely worth it! The food was outstanding! BBQ'd ribs that melted in your mouth, tender steak taco's, and burgers, as well as a ton of sides and flan for dessert. (There were lots more dessert choices, but the flan was awesome). We even got to meet the CEO of Diamond Resorts at the Beach Party and he was nice enough to have his picture taken with us! This Resort is within easy walking distance of San Jose Del Cabo, Mega (a great grocery store), Starbucks, the bus to Cabo and it's a 45 minute walk on the beach to the Marina. We didn't take advantage of any of the spa ammenities, but we heard they were wonderful and have won many awards. I'm not sure of the value for your money, because we used our Monarch Grand points, and I'm not sure how much it actually costs. We loved our stay at Cabo Azul! Thank you, everybody at Cabo Azul, for a wonderful vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo