Cabo Azul Resort
Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Breakfast included
Royal Solaris Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$196
$167
  • Pool
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$229
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$170
$139
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$238
$215
  • Pool
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$543
$457
Bookit.com
Paradisus Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$539
$453
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$421
$354
  • Breakfast included
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$494
$318
HotelsClick
One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
$640
2,012 results
All reviewsfull kitchenbedroom villajavier's restaurantserenity poolflor de nocheterry clothswim up bartime sharesan josetimeshare presentationdirectly across the streetocean viewtimeshare pitchrip tideslounge chairstacoscab ride
Reviewed February 19, 2013

A great resort. Clean, friendly, accommodating. In San Jose rather than closer to Los Cabos. Mile walk into San Jose. Three infinity pools, top is warmest, then warm then not heated plus two hot tubs. Food is fresh and quality is high. You can arrange private driver from the airport to hotel by emailing concierge. Odd they don't offer same rides back, just taxis. Highly recommended for families or couples. The online professional photos are exactly what our room looked like.

Room Tip: The property is deep-set so while you may have a view of Sea of Cortez you may not be able to hear it at night. No ocean swimming, ever, due to current but it's pretty cold anyway. There are a few owner/renter villas with clear ocean view but you can't request online, we asked at the desk at checkout. They assign rooms day prior to check in. No room is bad, some are just farther from the ocean than others. The photos online are exact to what you'll see there. It's only a 4 floor building.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I just left last week and already missing this place. Cabo Azul is the most beautiful hotel I have ever stayed and believe me, I have traveled a lot. I was impressed with the price, the rooms, the view, the staff and we were lucky to have the most perfect weather while there. We rented a 2 bedroom with a view of the pool and ocean. The food was great throughout the hotel and happy hour was a pleasant surprise at the pool. The staff from start to finish was also phenomenal. We will hopefully return on a Monday where we missed the beach party. I will hopefully visit sooner than later and Azul is my new favorite hotel to visit every year!

Room Tip: We were in a 2 bedroom villa on the 2nd floor, overlooking the pool and ocean.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I just returned from our Wedding and Honeymoon in Cabo and cant say enough good things!

Cabo Azul was our resort of choice for the 30 person Wedding we held in early February. We wanted a combination of luxury experience for our friends and family, beautiful venue for pictures and reasonable prices for those visting. We had also considered One & Only Palmilla, and Capella Pedegral - but after seeing all three resorts and having had the BEST Wedding experience imaginable - we know we chose right at Cabo Azul!

The staff and customer service is truly top notch at this resort. Georgina T. was our Wedding Coordinater/Planner/Manager and made sure every single detail was perfect for us. From the flowers, to the cake, to custom cocktails after the ceremony, to delicious churros served at 10pm, and to dancers we hired to spice up the dance floor at night. It was seamless and stress free!

The food at Cabo Azul is honestly the best Mexican food you will ever eat. Their restaurant Javier's happened to be my husband's and my favorite Mexican Food restaurant in Orange County and when we found out they had it here we were elated! The steak quesadillas, the chicken tacos, carnitas..etc. - although they sound simple, they are divinely delicious and everything is always loaded with tons of cheese. We all spent our vacation eating and drinking by the pool for hours. :)

The pools are structured perfectly if you host an event and have a lot of friends coming - everyone can congregate in a central area and hang out. We spent our days at the pools as there are 3 huge infinity pools that flow into one another - all different temperatures, and a few hot tubs as well. The drinks flow endlessly with the help of the friendly staff - and although I was a pregnant bride (no alcohol) I enjoyed many delicious virgin drinks they customized for me!

Our room was straight out of a movie. We had the Grand Penthouse which was 3 rooms, a huge kitchen, a balcony that stretched for miles and overlooked the ocean and pools and had a huge huge hot tub in the Master and also one in the guest bedrooms. The architechture in these rooms is a vision - Dodd Mitchell is the award winning artist behind the modern white and custom dark chocolate teak finishings which give it a slight feel of aztec meets beverly hills. Everywhere you look around the resort you see torches and waterfalls - it is breathtaking!

If you have a wedding anywhere in Cabo - you will get the best pictures at this resort. Hands Down. There is a photo opp with every entrance and exit from the Chapel, to the beach, to all of the woodworking around the entire resort. We were lucky to have hired Chris Schmitt as our photographer who specializes in destination weddings and has done years of high fashion shoots and knows how to capture the beauty of each moment and setting in a photojournalistic style - not posed, but natural and captivating.

I can go on and on (this was my wedding afterall!) but I can't thank the staff at Cabo Azul enough for allowing my husband and I to enjoy our Special Day and not worry about a single thing. Our guests remarked over and over that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to.

Room Tip: Ocean view all the way!!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michelle R
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Our family initially visited this resort in 2009 and as you can see from my 2 previous reviews absolutely loved it. In fact, we had such a great time that we purchased a time share and had absolutely no regrets until this past visit. Believe me, it is still a fabulous place to stay, not only for the warmth and sunshine, but for the impeccable service we've always received. Their standard of service continues however 2 things (one a nit) bothered us. The original TS company, Monarch Grand, recently sold out to Diamond Resorts and their new policy is for non-Diamond guests, free wired internet is no longer available and the WIFI that can be purchased is extremely slow (full disclosure ~ they did credit us 1/2 of the expense because of it). The change that REALLY bothered us is the attitude towards the original TS owners. We sat in on the presentation to convert our shares and the salesman had a pretty arrogant attitude while explaining that the availability of units for Monarch owners that didn't convert would continue to decrease because as he said, 'You guys are the ones who went bankrupt.' Needless to say, we didn't convert as we weren't going to be bullied into anything. Btw, I rated the rooms only 3 stars as 1 of our 2 rooms had a view of the fenced off construction area.

One other mention is that, as other reviewers have noted, Cabo Azul is only partially completed. It's apparent that if additional rooms are added, they will be in the back without ocean or pool (unless another pool area is added) views. Just an fyi for any prospective TS owners ...it may not be only Monarch owners that are relegated to the back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank upstatenyker
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Traveled to Cabo for the first time with my parents. The hotel is simply amazing, beautiful impeccable grounds, pool and beach area were just perfect for relaxing, quiet, very clean and staff always there when you need them. The staff at the hotel is just outstanding from bell hop to concierge to pool staff to restaurant beyond efficient, friendly, accommodating and professional!

We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa which we loved. The decor is exquisite and the housekeeping staff did a great job. I'm a spa fanatic and the hotel's spa is one of the nicest ones i've ever visited. Beautifully decorated, serene and the staff at the spa are so professional and attentive. The massage was one of the best i've ever had, so relaxing. I recommend at least 1 spa day during your visit!

The hotel is located very close to Mega grocery store which has everything you need, pharmacy/toiletries, delicious fruit/veggies and great variety of products. I have a dairy allergy and was surprised to find a good selection of almond milk:) We stocked up on a lot of breakfast foods, water and snacks. Javier's at the hotel was great for dinner the staff very professional and so nice.

I loved San Jose del Cabo, the town is so charming with many art galleries and cute shops. Will definitely come back and stay at Cabo Azul, the hotel and staff fully exceeded all expectations.

Thank you so much Cabo Azul for an unforgettable stay/vacation!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family