A great resort. Clean, friendly, accommodating. In San Jose rather than closer to Los Cabos. Mile walk into San Jose. Three infinity pools, top is warmest, then warm then not heated plus two hot tubs. Food is fresh and quality is high. You can arrange private driver from the airport to hotel by emailing concierge. Odd they don't offer same rides back, just taxis. Highly recommended for families or couples. The online professional photos are exactly what our room looked like.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Vacatia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo