My husband and I just returned from our Wedding and Honeymoon in Cabo and cant say enough good things!
Cabo Azul was our resort of choice for the 30 person Wedding we held in early February. We wanted a combination of luxury experience for our friends and family, beautiful venue for pictures and reasonable prices for those visting. We had also considered One & Only Palmilla, and Capella Pedegral - but after seeing all three resorts and having had the BEST Wedding experience imaginable - we know we chose right at Cabo Azul!
The staff and customer service is truly top notch at this resort. Georgina T. was our Wedding Coordinater/Planner/Manager and made sure every single detail was perfect for us. From the flowers, to the cake, to custom cocktails after the ceremony, to delicious churros served at 10pm, and to dancers we hired to spice up the dance floor at night. It was seamless and stress free!
The food at Cabo Azul is honestly the best Mexican food you will ever eat. Their restaurant Javier's happened to be my husband's and my favorite Mexican Food restaurant in Orange County and when we found out they had it here we were elated! The steak quesadillas, the chicken tacos, carnitas..etc. - although they sound simple, they are divinely delicious and everything is always loaded with tons of cheese. We all spent our vacation eating and drinking by the pool for hours. :)
The pools are structured perfectly if you host an event and have a lot of friends coming - everyone can congregate in a central area and hang out. We spent our days at the pools as there are 3 huge infinity pools that flow into one another - all different temperatures, and a few hot tubs as well. The drinks flow endlessly with the help of the friendly staff - and although I was a pregnant bride (no alcohol) I enjoyed many delicious virgin drinks they customized for me!
Our room was straight out of a movie. We had the Grand Penthouse which was 3 rooms, a huge kitchen, a balcony that stretched for miles and overlooked the ocean and pools and had a huge huge hot tub in the Master and also one in the guest bedrooms. The architechture in these rooms is a vision - Dodd Mitchell is the award winning artist behind the modern white and custom dark chocolate teak finishings which give it a slight feel of aztec meets beverly hills. Everywhere you look around the resort you see torches and waterfalls - it is breathtaking!
If you have a wedding anywhere in Cabo - you will get the best pictures at this resort. Hands Down. There is a photo opp with every entrance and exit from the Chapel, to the beach, to all of the woodworking around the entire resort. We were lucky to have hired Chris Schmitt as our photographer who specializes in destination weddings and has done years of high fashion shoots and knows how to capture the beauty of each moment and setting in a photojournalistic style - not posed, but natural and captivating.
I can go on and on (this was my wedding afterall!) but I can't thank the staff at Cabo Azul enough for allowing my husband and I to enjoy our Special Day and not worry about a single thing. Our guests remarked over and over that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Jetsetter, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo