We went here for New Years for 5 days. Upon entry we were a little put-off because the lobby is, at this point, located in one of the suites of the hotel. Do not let this affect your trip....the lobby is being reconstructed in an expansion of the hotel and the service at check-in and afterwards make the hotel a wonderful experience. We were spoiled with our 2600 3 bedroom, 3 full bathroom suite that has every thing you can ever desire, including a beautiful view of the ocean and 3 heated pools.
The pool area is very nice with beds in the pool and plenty of lounge chairs to your availability. Each pool is heated to a different temperature. The service at the pool and the food is very good.
The joy of the resort is Javier's...the food here is very good and the atmosphere very nice. We enjoyed a great New Year's evening with endless supply of great food, drinks, and dancing.
I don't usually pay incredible attention to landscaping, but this place is amazing...not even a leaf on the ground. Spotless.
The beach is beautiful, but please note that most of the beachs in San Jose Del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas proper have strong rip tides and people are advised to stay out of the water. No worries, the pool is FANTASTIC.
The ONLY downfall to this resort is the riduculous check-out hour of 10am. I have been in hundreds of hotels around the world and have NEVER experienced a 10am check out. This to me, is unacceptable and they were not flexible to give us a later check-out, but did offer a small "changing room" should we choose.
At the end of the day, this did not spoil the beautiful place that is Cabo Azul along with its fantastic service, cleanliness, and food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo