I don't normally write reviews.
This place really is missing what you would expect when you part with your money.
We chose this hotel over others as it advertised wireless Internet and was a bit more expensive so we were hoping for really great service with a bit of luxury.
On check within the 1st minute of check in we were told we would be charged 125 dollars if we didn't check out by 10:30 on the day we left. Just not what you want to here really. We were also told that the Internet in the room was wired and not wireless and only travel these days with iPads. Again if you know this before hand you wouldn't mind so much. The only wireless Internet that was available is by a certain small section by the pool or at a deli.
In fairness to them they put a wireless router in our room.
We were told our room was ready but we couldn't to go to it because we had to wait until the wireless router was put in.
The service at the hotel is really hugely off. Every time we go to the pool we ave to go and ask for our own towels for beds, we are never offered water by the pool. Now this does sound very fussy I'm sure your thinking but it truly is all the small things that make all the difference at hotels. There are a lot of staff that I would describe as employed. That's about it. Just not switched on and aware. We walk past staff a d they don't even acknowledge that you exist. Again this just wasn't on one occasion but everywhere you go.
The signage at the hotel is by far the worst I have ever seen in the world. Anyone that has been here would agree with this. If the elevator isn't working like we experienced to find a staircase is almost impossible. To get help to show you were to go is the same.
The pools are very nice as are the rooms but its just missing the important things that could transform this place. You will read others though as we did and it says all luxury. I really can't believe anyone that has travelled anywhere in the world would write this.
If you know what you are paying for in advance you would accept it. This was far from the cheapest hotel but felt like it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo