This resort is beautiful, relaxing, serene, great for families and girls getaways.... My only problem was the lighting in the rooms, it is very dark. The staff is very friendly and accommodating and willing to help out in any way possible. The area is safe, the resort is super clean and we had a lot of fun. The food is good and the drinks are okay at the resort. It may be best to pick up snacks and liquor from the local grocery (mega), this may save some money at the bar. The cab ride to Cabo San Lucas is about 30-35 minutes and there are places to eat locally in San Jose. The beach is beautiful but not safe to swim in because of the tides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo