2,101 results
All reviewsbedroom villafull kitchenjavier's restaurantswim up barserenity poolflor de nocheterry clothtime sharesan josetimeshare presentationdirectly across the streetocean viewrip tideslounge chairstimeshare pitchtacosexchange rate
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I've been to many resorts but I'll admit that Cabo Azul is probably the best one so far. The resort is beautifully laid out and well manicured. Three connecting infinity pools over-looking the oceans are a piece of art. Maid service is exceptional, and beddings is extremely comfortable. Though Cabo Azul resort is in San Jose del Cabo, stay here when you come to Cabo San Lucas. I strongly recommend this place, once you're checked in you probably don't want to leave the resort. The front desk lady Paola Servilla is also very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rpvca
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My Boyfriend and I had the most wonderful time and experience at Cabo Azul. I planned a brief trip as a birthday surprise for my boyfriend and wanted nothing but the best for our quick trip. From the moment we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by the extremely friendly staff and that same friendliness lasted our entire stay. The room was fantastic and they did everything to accomadate our needs/desires. The spa was great as well as the fitness center. The pools are simply incredible and the views while relaxing by the pool looking out to the ocean and hearing the waves crash was just what I had hoped for. We are already planning our next trip back with no hesitation to stay at Cabo Azul. One more thing, we had a fantastic driver named Oscar that you can ask for when you land at the airport...he ended up being our own chaffeur.

2  Thank B D
Reviewed August 22, 2012

A FANTASTIC trip for our honeymoon to Cabo Azul! The room was amazing! We walked in and they had flower petals on the bed in a heart! The beds are awesome--so comfortable you just sink in (we've never slept better!) The view from the 6th floor overlooking the pool was spectacular. We took advantage of the full kitchen and went took a $5 cab ride to the Mega to buy food, tequila and pacifico. We also picked up a few things throughout the week at El Mercado inside the resort. The staff at the resort keep it immaculate and the waiters at Flor de Noche are top notch. They are VERY attentive and make sure you have everything you need while at the restaurant, swim up bar or lounging around the pool. Even when it poured for more than 2 days (the worst rain the Los Cabos area has seen in 3 years) the staff was busting their butts to keep everyone happy. Walking in the rain to deliver drinks to the hot tub, soaked shoes, umbrellas when it was really raining--that doesn't include those people who were squeegeeing every few minutes to get rid of the water in various places around the resort. After the rain was done, you never would've been able to tell. The happy hour from 4-6pm is 2 for 1 drinks and M, W, F are $2 taco days--the steak tacos are TASTY! We ate dinner at Flor de Noche as well--the lobster for two=GREAT!!!! The concierge is also fantastic and are ready and willing to help you book a trip (or reschedule in our case because of the rain). It's a $35 cab ride to Cabo San Lucas and a $5 cab to downtown San Jose del Cabo. A few peddlers are outside the hotel on the beach, but if you don't make eye contact you're fine. Take advantage of the horseback rides--you can also talk them down. :) It is a timeshare and we got our stay as a gift from my grandma. We sat through a 2 hour meeting, got lunch and a few free perks. Not too bad, but we knew that coming in. We will be coming back someday and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place that's a little more quiet and relaxed.

Room Tip: As for a high up Ocean View room. Ours was the 6th floor--the view is worth it!
3  Thank Bridge D
Reviewed August 20, 2012

After a 6th (Yes, SIXTH) stay, I'm compelled to add another review. EVERY time my fiancee and I have visited -whether alone, or with 9 guests - we've been treated like family. The service is consistantly top notch, the food is great, the villas and penthouses are gorgeous, and the views and the pool are amazing. You get all of the service and ammenities of a world-class resort, all while the experience and atmosphere remains very personal. We've stayed at other amazing resorts in Mexico and other locations, yet you lose the personal touch.

Some of the "hit or miss" reviews seem to be uninformed travelers or people with unreasonable expectations. There's a reason I've returned 6 times in 4 years.
Additionally: The Breakfast is incredible. The Spa is not to be missed. And weddings at the Chapel are beautiful.

1  Thank Greg S
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I love this place SO MUCH!! The rooms are beautiful! The staff is amazing! The pool, the king size beds in the infinity pool. The pool has three temps, a swim up bar - $2 taco days.

We didn't even leave the resort - the huge doors opened up and we could hear the wave crashing on the beach. The only bummer is you can't swim at the beach, but the city is so clean - there is a grocery store nearby and you can take the bus to Costco to stock up. You won't want to leave the resort. This is not the place for partiers - this is a place for people to relax, take in the sun, read, have some cocktails and enjoy the Mexico you see in the amazing travel brochures. I'm going back for my honeymoon next year.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple