“I would use them again!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Transcabo

Transcabo
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering a whole variety of Tours & Activities, from snorkeling, kayaking, scuba diving, outdoor adventures, zip lines, Los Cabos city tours, ATV's, sunset dinner cruises and many more!
Saint Louis, Missouri
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“I would use them again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Used the service to book round trip airport transportation and the Sun Rider sunset cruise. Transcabo drivers were professional, on time, and offered water when we first arrived. The sunset cruise was beautiful. The food was delicious. The staff was very fun and friendly.

Visited July 2014

Murrieta
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great shuttle from airport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

I used Transcabo last week to get from the airport in Cabo to our condo is the Los Cabos area. It was great; the representative was outside the terminal holding a clipboard and sign. The vans are new and air conditioned. The fare for roundtrip to and from area 1 was $38 per person, and it's just slightly more to other areas. The driver and van were at our condo on our going home day at precisely the time stated on our reservation form. They have a website.

Visited June 2014
“Prompt and attentive to my last-min reservation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

My 1st trip to Los Cabos and didn't reserve 24~48 hr ahead. Sent emails desperately the night before and Transcabo was the 1st to respond as I checked inbox next morning. Called Ivan at Mexico office, and completed the transaction($74 round-trip) over the phone before boarding. At SJD Airport(Terminal 2) the guys(in orange shirts) did not have my name in their list, but were able to quickly double-check, got me on the shuttle, and gave me a voucher printout of return trip! I arrived at Dreams w/o hassle. The return trip was as smooth and as scheduled on the voucher. In both trips I had a 11-seat shuttle. Brought my own baby car seat. Really appreciate the teamwork! Keep it up folks!

Pleasanton, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best airport ride to your resort”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

You can book this online or your resort may book it for you, this is the best way to get to your resort. There won't be any fees to rent a car much less part it! Most actives have transportation included so you won't need a car. Transcabo is professional and always there to meet you. Just remember don't stop and talk to anyone inside the airport wait till you are outside to look for the orange shirt Transcabo coordinator or you will be talked into sitting through a time share presentation!

Visited May 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Mission Viejo, California
“The best service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

We've been traveling to Cabo for the past 7 years and we've used Transcabo every time. The drivers are always professional, friendly and punctual! Their rates are affordable and their vehicles are immaculate. The transaction process is seamless. I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone. Thank you Transcabo!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction