This has become a second home for us, we first discovered this friendly gem in January of 2006 and have been back five times now. Friendly and familiar faces, most helpful staff and a feeling of safety. If you are looking for luxury this is not the place for you. Mexicans book here, there is generally more Spanish than English heard but that adds to our Mexican experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The two small towns of San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas merely accent the southern peninsula, a unique natural landscape that needs to be experienced once in a lifetime. Connected by a 33 kilometer corridor, San José del Cabo is charming, traditional and the more creative "pueblito" while Cabo San Lucas offers everything brash, bold and Hollywood. Park Royal guests get easy access to both worlds in enormous apartment style suites in a self-contained resort setting. Of course, the entire Los Cabos area is at your fingertips. Guests arrive for more than 12 world famous golf courses, more beaches than you'll know what to do with and boat tours, whale tours, desert tours and trips to a landscape (and a seascape) unlike anything else you've ever experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Park Royal Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Park Royal Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo