It was a very small hotel and not a beach front. There is only a few beaches where you can actually swim cabo San Lucas but this hotel is in San José de Los Cabos where no beach is safe to swim because of the strong currents. If you are going to Cabos definitely make sure you are going to San Lucas which is thirty minutes away from San José.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The two small towns of San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas merely accent the southern peninsula, a unique natural landscape that needs to be experienced once in a lifetime. Connected by a 33 kilometer corridor, San José del Cabo is charming, traditional and the more creative "pueblito" while Cabo San Lucas offers everything brash, bold and Hollywood. Park Royal guests get easy access to both worlds in enormous apartment style suites in a self-contained resort setting. Of course, the entire Los Cabos area is at your fingertips. Guests arrive for more than 12 world famous golf courses, more beaches than you'll know what to do with and boat tours, whale tours, desert tours and trips to a landscape (and a seascape) unlike anything else you've ever experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Park Royal Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Park Royal Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo