“The best Mexico vacation in over 30 years.”

Casa Del Mar Beach Condos
Reviewed March 21, 2010

My wife and I spent a week at at Casa Del Mar Condos (and our daughter and her friend spent 4 days in an adjoining condo). The location is superb and it is a tremendous value for the money with comfortable accommodations in one of the most beautiful beach settings on the planet. We found our condos at vrbo.com/30240. Hashem was extremely helpful both before and during our stay ( the promised WiFi in the condo needed some tweaking on our arrival and he walked me through an easy fix - staying connected was important).

We loved the pools just outside of our doors and the huge beach just yards away. We like to snorkel and were able to do so at Bahia Santa Maria only minutes away by car.
We cannot recommend this condo option more highly. We plan to return with more exetended family in the future.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed March 21, 2010

My wife and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary Christmas week, 2009, along with our immediate family of 7 in a lovely three bedroom condo at Casa Del Mar, booked with Hashem at letscabo.com. First of all, Hashem is a professional and all of our dealings with him were first class. This includes his staff Every request while at Cabo was addressed immediately and with out question. With all of our cares fully attended to, we enjoyed immensely the graceful buildings, the lush landscaping, the numerous swimming pools, and the gorgeous beach. All in our family raved about our holiday and our most satisfactory stay attended to by Hashem and his responsive staff.

You should be aware that most resorts in Cabo are isolated and unless you arrive by automobile, transportation to towns and restaurants is a common daily issue. Nice restaurants are available at the Casa del Mar Hotel but prices are expensive. Hashem will provide names of good less expensive restaurants in San Jose or San Lucas, a $20 or $25 cab ride away -a particular problem if you need two taxis. We alleviated that situation by having breakfast in our condo, a few lunches and a couple of dinners. It was a great stay!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank ggriffin2
Reviewed January 17, 2010

This last October my husband and my son (who was 22 month) and my sisters family booked a couple of condos through letscabo.com, from Hashem. The whole experience was great. We had never gotten condos in Mexico, but this is the way to go. The grounds were beautiful and clean, staff was friendly, and the condo was perfect for our family. There are lots of pools, so it never seems over crowded. I would definetly go back and stay here for sure!!
Thanks Hashem.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2010

I have traveled to Cabo with my husband, 2 grown daughters and their friends for the last week in December in 2008 and 2009. Casa del Mar condos offer nice pools, beautiful beach and a quiet, relaxing atmosphere. The condos are nicely appointed and the beds are very comfortable. Daily maid service is reliable and good. We booked through Hashem at letscabo.com. In 2008 we had a 2 bedroom condo. This year we had 2 one bedroom condos poolside. We didn't use the hotel, preferring to go into cabo and San Jose for dinners and activities beyond pool and beach. We also had a great day fishing for Dorado!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2009

My husband and I just returned from a fantastic vacation, we stayed at Casa Del Mar Condos,and booked from Hashem at letscabo.com who was so very helpful !!!! His condo was so beautiful, it had everything we needed and is decorated so beautiful. The view , the salt water pools , the grounds, the beautiful blue ocean , the manicured beach,the spa and the help were truely amazing. It was truely paradise for us. we plan to spend 2 weeks on our next trip, in June 2010, Jan and Rich Schweitz, Sonora Ca.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2009

My husband and I would like to thank Hashem for all of his help in our time at Casa del Mar! My daughter was married in Cabo, and the reception was at Casa del Mar....it was unbelievably beautiful, the food was great, and the staff was THE BEST! We booked our condos there through Hashem. He was so very helpful, kind, honest, and accomodating with all of our plans. When we arrived, we were greeted by a concierge ready to help us in any way we needed. Casa del Mar is a GORGEOIUS slice of Heaven, and the condos were beautiful...completed with balconies that extended the length of our condo with beautiful furnishing and amazing views of the ocean, grounds, pools....just amazing! I would highly recommend [--]! We are already planning our next trip!

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed June 3, 2009

Hashem, at Letscabo.com, set me up in an incredible condo at Casa Del Mar resort. It was spacious, had a california King sized bed, and perfect view of the ocean. It only cost a few hundred dollars, and Hashem took care of all of my transit to and from the hotel. He offered to have groceries stocked in the condo's pantry, and kept me up-to-date with information.

Honestly, I felt like Gordon Gecko from Wall Street, and Hashem was my high-end, highly-trained handler. Hashem gave me the royal treatment, and made me feel like a celebrity.

In addition, I have to extend another huge thank you to Hashem and his team at letscabo.com. Their ability to set me up in a gorgeous condo was directly correlated to my Saturday evening where upon I went home with not one, but two beautiful women.

I'm of mediocre attractiveness, and bald so my condo and resort set up was like Kryptonite to their will power. Thanks to Hashem, I will feel, for one weekend, like George Clooney feels on a daily basis. Thank you, thank you, thank you

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with friends