We were a little concerned about staying at a place with such reasonable prices. I know that might sound crazy...but, we thought since it was so inexpensive it must be a bit of a dumpy time share property. WRONG! The place was more than adequate. Wonderful for families. Big, clean rooms with great views. Lots of pools, great service and really good food. We will go back for sure. It is hooked onto the Westin and you can use all the Westin pools, gym (very nice) etc. We learned a lesson about judging on price alone. We normally pay at least $450 per night wherever we stay and this place was $450 for all 3 nights. Deal!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Regina Los Cabos is temporarily closed and will re-open September 1, 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Club Regina Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Regina Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Regina Los Cabos
- Resort Regina Los Cabos
- Club Regina Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo