This is probably the best experience I've ever had. The scenery and the accommodations are outright amazing, and I was floored by the attentiveness of the staff. Every morning, someone from the hospitality staff walked around the pool areas to see if *anyone* needed *anything* in their suites. And they delivered! Even with five-star hotels, I've never experienced service like this. I can't speak highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Regina Los Cabos’ is a beachside resort located just a short drive from San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos’ two main towns. The resort sits at the intersection of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean, a major migratory site for whales and dolphins. In fact, it’s not unusual to see whales breaching in front of the resort from November to March. Club Regina Los Cabos’ gorgeous views and fantastic location makes it a great place to stay during your adventure in Baja California Sur. The resort’s orange adobe walls perfectly complement Los Cabos’ rugged desert terrain, and every room faces the sea, most offering fantastic views of the crystal clear waters of the Sea of Cortez. Each unit features flat-screen TVs and either jetted tubs or kitchenettes. Two on-site restaurants, a coffee shop & bar, and four swimming pools (two with their own bar) give guests plenty to enjoy during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Club Regina Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Regina Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Regina Los Cabos
- Resort Regina Los Cabos
- Club Regina Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo