“Gem in San Jose” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Paloma Boutique

La Paloma Boutique
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Seasonal Hours: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Saturday, through mid October! Since 1999, La Paloma Boutique has been selling high quality, cool, 100% cotton gauze clothing at excellent prices. We offer a large selection of clothing, accessories, jewelry and shoes. We carry all sizes, from Small to XX Large. The Cotton Gauze is easy to care for, breathable, preshrunk, machine wash, machine dry and doesn't wrinkle. It is perfect for warm weather and for traveling to wherever the wind takes you! Located on I. Zaragoza, next to the main church in downtown San Jose del Cabo. We hope to see you soon! Store Hours: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m Monday through Friday. 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. Closed Sunday. Seasonal Hours: June through October 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Torrance, California
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Gem in San Jose”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

I walked into this inviting shop and was immediately drawn to a Peruvian alpaca shawl, noting that it would go with me on my travels forever. The owner’s inventory reflects her good taste, with a variety of interchangeable pieces that are spot-on for any summer or cruise vacation, as well as the perfect accessories to finish the look.

Visited January 2014
kmaron, Owner at La Paloma Boutique, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you very much for you kind review! The alpaca shawls and capes are wonderful, I love them too. We are very glad you wandered in to our store and hope to see you again soon!

Oreon
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great cotton clothes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have been shopping at La Paloma for 10 years because her clothes fit our relaxed style here in Mexico. Most items are cotton and have tops, skirts, shorts and pants to match. There are always new things coming in. Some good casual jewelry, too.

Visited January 2014
kmaron, Owner at La Paloma Boutique, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Thank you for shopping with us for 10 Years! We really appreciate that you continually return and we do try to always have new and different things to choose from. We're glad you are enjoying your purchases!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“You must visit Kari and try everything on!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

These clothes are so comfortable you'll wonder why you haven't been wearing them all your life! The colors are fantastic and many different styles to pick from!

Visited December 2013
kmaron, Owner at La Paloma Boutique, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you for your kind review! You are right, the clothes are the best and most comfortable cotton! It is always a pleasure to see you and we hope to see you again soon!
California
“Great clothing choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I visit San Jose del Cabo at least twice a year and ALWAYS stop by to see what is new at La Paloma. I have several of the tops, pants, & dresses but always seem to find one more that I want/need:-) Kari's clothes are all so comfortable and perfect for hot weather. I wear them in Cabo all of the time but also at home during the hot months. They are washable & I just let them drip dry. They don't even need a touch up with an iron.

Visited November 2013
kmaron, Owner at La Paloma Boutique, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Thank you so much for visiting La Paloma on your trips to San Jose del Cabo. We appreciate your shopping with us and are glad to hear that you are enjoying your past purchases and always finding new things that you like. The cotton clothes are the best! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!
Big Bear
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

I purchased a gorgeous, ruby red top and blingy sandals to match earlier this year! I love them and have received one compliment after the other back in CA. My friend who was with me bought a darling cover up in the same warm color and has coveted my sandals which weren't available in her size!! In Dec. I returned but found the shop closed already :(. I will make it a priority to go earlier on my next visit. Thank you, Kari (and your charming husband who told me about your store when I sat next to him on the flight down)!

kmaron, Owner at La Paloma Boutique, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you very much for your taking the time to give us a review. I am glad to hear that you found some items that you and your friend are enjoying. I'm sorry that you found us closed on your second visit. Our store hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Happy New Year!