“Outstanding!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Chelan, Washington
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We too saw the umbrellas and since there was a Christmas bazaar going on in the town square we headed on up for the view from "The View". We order a glass of wine, cold Pacifico and a mushroom & bell pepper quesadilla. All excellent as was the service. So much so, we returned for lunch after exploring the town. Second round was as good as the first. The Shrimp tacos & the fish burrito were delicious. Also having been a F&B Dir I looked the place over, exceptionally clean including the bathrooms! Will be returning.

“Delicious”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

The food is great i really njoy the time that i spend there with my family, we were watching the townsquare and the church it was amazing. The service was really really good when you go there ask for christian is the best waiter ever he always care about everything.

“The best place ever.”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

The food is great i really njoyed the time that i spend there with my family, we were watching the townsquare and the church it was amazing. The service was really really good when you go there ask for christian is the best waiter ever he always care about everything.

“The best place ever”

Chicago
“Come for the View but not the food.”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Our concierge had given me a list of restaurant suggestions. But like the typical tourist, I wanted to find a local restaurant while just wandering around the square. I went to the roof of this restaurant just see the view and the manager/owner sold me on the fact that he had a table where I can see the concert that was going on that night. How can I refuse that, since I came to Los Cabos to experience the local flavor?

I should have just listened to Rossie and gone to her suggested list since other than the view (and the service), the food was overcooked and the red wine gave me a really bad headache in the morning. I ordered the special of the night (NY strip) and my husband had steak fajitas. We had better at home. I was disappointed since there were so many other choices that I could have made.

So I learned from then on to go with our concierge's recommendations.

1 Thank GreeneChicago