“A must play in Los Cabos!”
Review of Palmilla Golf Club

Palmilla Golf Club
Book In Advance
More Info
$123.00*
and up
Los Cabos Palmilla Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Posh golf club in an exotic desert setting.
Cancun, Mexico
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A must play in Los Cabos!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I was here as part of a golf tournament, the place is run by Troon so the standars are quite high. The course has three 9-hole courses I played Mountain and Ocean. The course is in very well mantained and the views are fantastic. Service was flawless from begining to end of the round, the course does not have GPS sytem however all sprinkler heads have yardages and you are provided with a yardage book, I did not mind the GPS at all. The course is challenging yet rewarding and the experience of playing this course for the first time was even sweeter as Esteban Toledo gave us a golf clinic and playedsome holes with our group.

Visited December 2013

Tustin, California
133 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Great!!!!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was a great golf club!!

Pros)

1: Nice and hard, good setting
2: Options for courses you can play, Ocean, Mountain or Arroyo

Cons:
1) No GPS, had to use a yardage guide
2) No cold towels in the end

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Lord H
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Play this Course!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Since I played my best game to date, I love this course! Truthfully, even on an off-day - this course is wonderful. The staff couldn't be friendlier and all three 9-hole courses have their own special qualities. Would return and play every time in Cabo.

Visited November 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Shot Makers Course...”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I played the course three times when I was there and scored from 84-77. I only say that since when you play any course for the first time you always say, "I wish I could play it again, I would know what to hit...". That was the case for me and each round got better. I noticed each tee-box offers a different course for sure so you can play for the large fairways and short irons to the green or step back, clear the big canyons and push your limits. Staff was great and very accommodating. Careful if you eat a burger there, since the produce is washed with local water and three of my group got sick. I HAD THE HOTDOG!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Lteitel
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“My first Hole-in-One on #13”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We had a wonderful day with breathtaking views! We were paired up with a great couple from California and celebrated an epic event....my first hole-in-one! They gave me a certificate and one of the Pro's, Radio, posed with me for a picture. That was very sweet. I hoped to get a flag for my "memory" frame, but sadly, they did not have one available.

Everyone at the course was friendly and accommodating. It was more difficult than we were used to (except for #13, haha) We will be back next year!

Visited October 2013