WINNER WONDERLAND

$172.99*
and up
Los Cabos Palmilla Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Posh golf club in an exotic desert setting.
White Salmon, Washington
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“A very nice round”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

I truly enjoyed Palmilla golf course. I found it to be difficult enough without being arduous. There were just the right amount of forced carries, bunkers, and water hazards. We enjoyed our roundwith a couple of ex-pats that really made theadventure complete. Make sure that your round includes the Ocean course for a great experiance...

Visited November 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great range with awesome views, calloway balls, fairways & greens were consistent and well taken care of. Best part is the yardage book you are given. Can't wait to go back and play Arroyo, only got to play Ocean & Mountain.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cowboy course”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I played this course on Monday,, well sorry I played 9 holes on Monday because there was a 6 ball in front of us that where extremely rude and uncooperative. It took us 3 hours to play the front nine and these guys held us up because they where drunk and had no repect for the people behind them. I went into the pro shop at the 9th hole and the manager said he had talked to the guys to move on and to be more pleasant and respect the other players (which obviously didnt work) He said they where the owners friends and there was nothing he could do and this is their country and to f$$k off. He did tell me to come back any other day and I could play again, but this is no good as its a $70 taxi to the place and plus I'm not sure my partner would be best pleased if I went golfing again. Anyways all and all the views are great and the fairways aren't bad, but be prepared that the greens are in bad condition I guess they must have spikes them. Overall the course is over prices and shabby. I would strongly recommend to try another course.

2 Thank Bennybhoy1888
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best golf ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is a world class golf resort. The golf pro, Radio, really made our time there. The members of the club are unpretentious and are the nicest people. We got a lot of golfing tips from them at the practice range. Radio ended teaching us golf everyday while we were there and my golf technique improved by leaps. The ocean course is very challenging but the scenery is really worth it. They have a special where you can play after 4pm as many holes as you can before sunset for around $65 per person. This is ½ of what they charge during the day. The sun didn’t set until almost 8pm.

You get a Callaway golf set, towels, tee and golf balls with your tee fees. The cart is really nice and fully stock with a ice cooler of water. Service is impeccable and I can’t wait to come back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank BBC15
Chandler, Arizona
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Best Golf ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Groomed course well kept, clean, new carts, great service and lesser expensive. We did the Arroyo course and the views and landscaping was amazing!! They give you complimentary water as well.

1 Thank BnKOnTheRoadAgain