“Great views, great golf!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Palmilla Golf Club

Palmilla Golf Club
Book In Advance
More Info
$197.99*
and up
Los Cabos Palmilla Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Posh golf club in an exotic desert setting.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great views, great golf!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

There are some amazing views on this golf course. It has some really excellent carry holes as well. A real pleasure to play. Practice area was very mediocre.

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Incredible Views !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

What a beautiful course !! Spectacular views and beautiful vistas. We booked our round through golfnow.com for $99pp ... less than half of the posted rate. Rate includes a cart stocked with ice water and use of the driving range. You won't be sorry playing this course/

Dallas, Texas
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beautiful...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

flowers flowers and more flowers...with a blue ocean backdrop....awesome!
Mountain and Ocean courses are the most beautiful....The mountain course the harder of the two...the ocean couse "reds/womens" tees have nice advantages...just want I needed. :)

Visited January 2013
Bend, Oregon
“Don't miss the amazing course!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I just had the pleasure of playing Arroyo and the Mountain. I've played many courses in Mexico and this stands out as my favorite. The course is in terrific shape in spite of sparse rains these past several years. The service staff was both extremely accomodating and friendly.

The highlight of my day was the best golf lesson I've ever had. In literally 15 minutes I learned more about how to add control AND distance than in all my previous lessons combined - Thanks Radio!!!

I am already looking forward to coming back to Palmilla on my next trip to Cabo!

Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great course with a challenge and beautiful views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Palmilla is adefinately favourite of my husband when he comes to play in Cabo. We were greated on arrival by service staff who promptly greeted us at our taxi, took my husband's clubs and placed them on a cart with a smile and welcoming "hola, buenos dias". Then into the pro shop (there's no clubhouse-don't really need one, just a small pro shop, snack bar, outdoor patio and restrooms that are suffice) Small selection of clothing options for men and women, usual golf ball fare, and friendly staff at the counter. One of the pros even came out of the office to greet us on arrival, nice touch. Starter was helpful and friendly, and directed us to driving range/warm up area. Nice target area facing the ocean and putting greens behind it. Played the Ocean/Arroyo 18 holes and it was a challenging track. As one previous commenter noted, lots of space on some holes, tight narrow fairways on others and on some holes, uphill/angled greens (wow!) and beautiful ocean views. Course conditions were great and friendly marshalls.

Visited January 2013