Our family of 5 stayed at the Hyatt Ziva this past week. I am a Hyatt Platinum member and had called ahead to let them know my status (we had booked an all-inclusive trip with Air Canada Vacations). When we arrived we were received at the VIP desk and during our visit the guest services people called numerous times to check in on us. The rooms were large, clean and well maintained. Food quality was excellent, including the buffets and restaurants. We were impressed by the variety of offerings. The property was immaculate. Most of all, we were impressed by the staff - everyone from groundskeepers to housekeeping staff to waiters and managers greeted us constantly and offered assistance.
The only note of concern was that towards the end of our week the place filled up due to a number of corporate events; in fact the hotel was at 100% capacity. The events took over large sections of the pool decks, reducing chair space. Also the restaurant staff was stretched to handle the meals for the events and this impacted on the speed of service in the restaurants.
I spoke with the manager at one point during our stay and she commented that they were learning from Hyatt about their standards. My response to her was that Hyatt should be learning about customer service from them - the quality of the staff truly distinguished this property... we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most majestic peninsulas in the world and offering spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all inclusive oasis of sophistication and comfort. This magnificent beachfront resort is minutes from beautiful downtown San Jose del Cabo and features plush accommodations, impressive amenities, impeccable service and is just minutes from the international airport. Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a unique, all inclusive experience that offers a myriad of activities from fine dining options at six a la carte restaurants and two gourmet buffet restaurants, to unique spa treatments, children’s programming and nightly entertainment shows. Enjoy deep-water fishing, scuba diving, world-class golf and many more adventure activities nearby. Or, simply relax and soak up the sun in one of the resort’s five swimming pools and breathtaking beachfront. This luxury resort also features 35,000 square feet of meeting facilities and ideal locations combined with the special touch of event planners who will attend to every last detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Barcelo Hotel Los Cabos
- Barcelo Resort Los Cabos
- The Grand Baja
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo