“Pleasant Surprise and DECICIOUS”
Review of Lolita Cafe

Lolita Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 6, 2017

SET in lovely garden reminescent of New Orleans, is Lolita Cafe. Several people told me about it, but I do not trust many people with critiques of food. I decided to try it myself with a girlfriend. What a SURPRISE !!! Healthy, farm to table and completely different than any restaurant in town. Absolutely delicious !!! Who ever heard of breakfast tapanades??? They make one with eggplant that sent me orbit with tremendous flavor. My new favorite breakfast or lunch place !! You must try it when in San Jose Del Cabo. Note : Vegetatian based. You WILL NOT regret it !!!

Reviewed August 26, 2017

so delicious just thinking about the cake we had makes me want to san jose again, if you wanna have a good time with your family and have a good mexican cafe lolita cafe is a one choice

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Just passed by this little
Resturant and find it so nice, good stuff and. Really good omelette.
Recommended.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

Both breakfast and lunch are delectable. I had the most beautiful perfect omlet I have ever seen. Sandwiches and salads are great. They make a vodka cucumber and mint cocktail which is delicious and ever so refreshing.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

We were looking for a good place for breakfast and someone recommended this place. I am glad we went. The service was very attentive, the food well served and delicious at relative good prices. This restaurant has a patio covered by a canapé of mango trees. The had standing fans to make the place cooler if needed. I ordered an omelette with veggies and it was cooked to perfection. I think this cafe is a jewel. I recommended.