“healthy and delicious”

Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I was in Cabo for a week with my boyfriend and we ate at Bajawok 3 times during that week. Best food of the trip hands down.

The owner was there all 3 times and told us that he makes the noodles fresh from scratch. One time we went we could see the freshly made noodles drying on a rack! The dishes are full of veggies and are healthy so it was a nice break from the food available where we were staying. The kitchen is visible from the dining area so you can see them preparing the food which I liked. My favorites were the dish with peanut sauce and the dish with curry. Portion size is really good too. Definitely worth checking out!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I found this restaurant while on vacation in San Jose del Cabo. It's very close to the main Highway and close to downtown. The food is amazing! All the ingredients are fresh and the flavors are authentic. I got to chat with the Chef and found out he went to culinary school in Barcelona, Spain at Hoffman. He has worked at the best hotels in Cabo, but decided to start his own business. Anyway, I visited the restaurant several times during my vacation and every dish was great and at a local's price too! Make an effort to find this place if you need a break from tacos and burritos, you will not be disappointed.

ps. good service too. Menu is in English and Spanish. Chef speaks English and Spanish.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I've been going to Baja Wok for 2 years now. Always great food & service. Fresh homemade noodles & fresh ingredients. You can not go wrong eating here. I have taken a lot of friends here & they all are repeat costumers now. My favorite place to eat in San Jose del Cabo !

Reviewed April 18, 2013

A couple of friends and I went to San Jose del Cabo for a five day get away. We chose to stay in San Jose del Cabo over Cabo San Lucas for a different scene. One night we came across Bajawok. What a great restaurant! The service was excellent and the staff was so nice. After having a few traditional Mexican meals, it was nice to have another type of food. I had the Tamil Nadu Curry, which I highly recommend. My friends and I ended up going back on our last night because we each had to try another meal on the menu.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were visitng great friends that have a vacation in cabo.. wanting to get away from all the tourist resturants we discovered a fabulous little spot called Baja Wok! Service was wonderful, relaxed and excellent food. The atmosphere was pleasant and the cooks and workers were outstanding. Some of these larger resturants should take some lessons from the owner. I highly recommend it. Family friendly!!