“Real nice meal”

Cuisines: Mexican
Lindsay, Canada
“Real nice meal”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We were walking by and the server was serving a table of 4 what looked like excellent food so we stopped.Our meal did not disappoint,excellent seafood!Like most of San Jose though is accessibility and to use there w/r its inside upstairs and in need of some tlc.

Visited February 2014

Saskatoon
“Very average”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Street seating in centro. We had Very basic quesadillas and drinks. The quesadillas were thin on chicken and the beans had been sitting on the plate for awhile cause they had a dried 'crust' on the top.

Visited February 2014
“Enjoyed the food”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I was actually surprised. Since it's located in very touristy old town San Jose, I expected over priced and lousy food. However I had grilled prawns and they were tasty. Our party of 4 adults and two teens ate for $750 pesos which is a bargain. I think everyone enjoyed themselves

WEST KINGSTON
“Best fish tacos in Mexico!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This place was such a surprise! The fish tacos were delicious and it was so inexpensive! we even enjoyed a serenade of a strolling guitarist! Owners were friendly, beers were nice and cold - seating was outside & comfortable..I could have sat there for a LONG time!

Visited May 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Go even if not a guest of hotel - truly 6 star”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The class and service is great . my wife and I were not guest but got in for cocktails and then dinner. Had fantastic mojitos and watermelon drinks with complementary snack and to die for olive plate . This is the place for high end casual.

had dinner at the casual dinning aqua with ocean view at night with the lite umbrellas and sting lights so classy and relaxing.

Servers and staff the best we have had in Mexico. Shrimp ans bread was great. I had a Moroccan dish with couscous apricots and lam stew in a special Moroccan cone dish. Heard the chef specializes in this ethnic food dish. It was amazing. we had the macaroon s and cake pops for desert with coffee. This is a must try even though the casual dinning for 2 was about $200. Well worth the special treat for romance and photos. I now know why its called the one and only ... it is true!!!!

• Visited October 2013