“Way more than you see from the Road”
Review of Syriaccus Bar

Syriaccus Bar
Description: Syriaccus Bar is a new concept in town, we organize different concerts with local talented bands and theme partys, we serve exotic coktails and special drinks. The ambience is always friendly and the staff has always a smile in the face. We also support local artist and we organise art exhibitions changing every two months. Our music comes from all over the world, always orgiginal and fun!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Way more than you see from the Road”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Looking for a fun local bar with great vibes... here it is. Good music, great drinks and plenty of snacks but the best part is the ambiance. Whoever set about to decorate this joint was finely tuned in to creating a fun, relaxing but mostly an extra cool environment. I am definitely going back!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank BeachMule

Vero Beach, Florida
“Be very careful....”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The only reason I have this rated as 'poor' and not 'terrible' is because the bar itself is pretty decent with great tequila options. As an American visitor you need to be careful and DO NOT use a credit card here. I made the mistake of opening a tab and had my credit card information swiped and stolen from here. The two female bartenders were working with two males in the bar. My sense was that something was happening and my wife convinced me I was imagining things. I wasn't. I had $4,000 worth of fraudulent charges attempted against my card in La Paz. In retrospect I even know when they celebrated the successful theft by looking over at us, turning off the house music, playing a tune, and slamming a shot. I have no recourse other than to warn other Americans to not be so trusting in this bar. Fortunately, my credit card company knew where I was going and when I was going to be there.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Kenneth N
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
“This bar makes you feel at home!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Syriaccus Bar has a very different atmosphere than other bars in Cabo, they have great concerts, art exhibitions, exotic coktails like the one Tried "Vodka Cucumber" it was delicusnand fresh. The music they play is great and original, the croud that goes is mostly local, but very frienly, I had a great experience!

• Visited March 2013