Tripadvisor

Review of Los Claros

Los Claros
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love this restaurant! The shrimp ceviche, the lightly breaded fish tacos, the friendly excellent service, we kept going back. We are here three different times during our stay. Delicious! The horchata and pinnacle drinks are fabulous also!

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Karen R
Write a reviewReviews (395)

Reviewed January 1, 2020

We heard that Los Claros was one of the best local places for fish tacos and we can't agree more. We walked here from our resort and it was fantastic. They do have their own parking lot so you can drive too. We went here several times while in San Jose del Cabo and it was great. It was always busy no matter when we went. We got breaded fish, breaded scallops, crunchy fish, crunchy shrimp, breaded shrimp, grilled scallops and grilled fish tacos and I think a few more on our trip and we were never disappointed. They have a toppings bar where you can add toppings to your tacos. I would say that was the toughest part was not knowing what to add, but it was very good food.

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank 883kendrac
Reviewed December 10, 2019

Fun place with great tacos. Too many taco options to pick and then they have a salsa bar that you can add to and spice up your meal.
Open air cantina. Perfect place for a couple of tacos and a couple of beers.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 28, 2019

Very good Mexican food!!!! A laid-back atmosphere with traditional furniture. My partner really enjoys the condiment table. I always ask for Oystin (Oysters) on the menu... NEVER SEEM TO HAVE THEM!!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2019 via mobile

I was recommended to visit Los Claros during my stay in Cabo San Lucas but never made it.
On arriving in San Jose del Cabo I was delighted to discover that there was a branch here.
I had a selection of tacos - crunchy shrimp, crunchy fish, grilled chicken, grilled scallops & coconut shrimp - with various dressings & salads from the side cart washed down with Jamaica Agua Fresca.
I loved everything bar the crunchy fish - maybe it was just an off-night.
Hoping to go back before I leave so I’ll try it again!

Date of visit: November 2019