“Great swimmable beach.”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
“Great swimmable beach.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I thought the restaurant on top of the hotel had great sushi. What I really enjoyed was the beach club across the harbor. The food was really good. Great service. Lounges, towells and umbrella's provided. Pedro takes very good care of you. And it has a swimmable beach.

• Visited August 2013

Mexico
“Best thing is the view”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I went three times, thinking that they were just starting up and blamed the bad service on the fact that it was new. The first time we went for a glass of wine and maybe dinner, everything that we ordered they did not have and the service was so so. We just had one glass of wine and left. The second time the same thing happened but the third time we had a party of 5 for the Sunday Brunch. The service was horrible, there were a lot of personal there very few tables but it seemed like it was a a party for them because they were in groups talking and laughing inside rather than attending the customers. Our plates were never removed until we actually went to get the waiters. Also for the price the food was not good.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank karenosh
Los Angeles, California
“Diamond in the ruff”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very romantic, great views. This is definitely a diamond in the ruff. Relax on the terrace patio decks watching the local pangaros casting their bait nets for the next morning fishing co-ops. The food presentation and food are excellent. I own a beachfront boutique resort in the area and recommend to all my clients this diamond in the ruff. I can't say enough about the ambiance.

• Visited June 2013
Mountain View, California
“Highlight of the trip (unfortuntly did not stay at hotel)”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We actually found this place by chance. When we got off the plane, we noticed a pamplet about things to do in Cabo. When I got to my hotel(we did not stay at hotel Ganzo) I noticed that Hotel El Ganzo rents bikes to ride around their flower/catus garden (the garden is huge) & sculpture garden. We decided to go check it out. For $20 you get to rent the bikes for 4 hours and access to the beach area and the garden. The bike path also takes you past the dolphin swim area. The area was really nice and relaxing and the beach area was perfect. We rode bikes and later ate at their resturant. The food was very good and pefect after a bike ride. The staff was great, if I every return to Cabo I will stay at El Ganzo because there staff was just perfect and the hotel grounds are immaculate.

1 Thank Hotelman08
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Birthday Lunch with my hubby”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have been driving by this Hotel for months while being built.We had heard wonderful reviews so we thought we would try it. We were welcomed on the road with valet parking. We were welcomed at the reception desk. We were given our option of the main floor grill with indoor or outdoor seating..the rooftop bar with sushi ..or the beach club with a pangs ride across the Marina..It was a beautiful hotel it felt like lifestyles of th rich and famous..We chose the rooftop it was delicious and beautiful.

• Visited April 2013