“Very nice outdoor patio ”

Cream Cafe & Pizza Bar
Price range: $40 - $3,000
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The just all renewed Cream at Palmilla is a unique 3 on 1 concept, on one side with its fully air conditioned coffee shop (just the best coffee on town). In the other side a casual Latin – Italian restaurant that includes a walk- In wine cooler (make your own pizza). And the newest addition the outdoor terrace bar, Healthy smoothies, big TV and mixology cocktails like the “Palimillas” makes this place have no compresses and a must in your buckets list. Also food delivery service.
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Very nice patio setting- large screen TV to watch college football. Very friendly and customer oriented staff. The pizza is very good and the lasagna is outstanding. We took some of our freshly caught yellow tail tuna and they made several plates of sashimi- excellent! They also have several California wines on their list. The only bad thing - Fresno State lost to Boise on the blue turf.

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

We visited the restaurant 4 times in our 8 day trip. I did not know of the place, we stumbled on it while searching for dinner. Our first time was for pizza and salads, It was great. The salad fresh, crisp and cold with good dressing. The pizzas were hot with good toppings. We had the build your own option so each got their own, needless to say we had cold pizza for breakfast the next day!!
Our 2nd and third visits were for breakfast after snorkeling at pamilla point. Huveos ranchero, and cream omelette' were outstanding, with good toast or corn tortillas, and black refried beans. Iced coffee excellent as well. We came again another day again after snorkeling for lunch, excellent hamburger and salad (crunchy). The fries were incredible!
The place is small with beautiful outside area, staff is excellent and friendly. Truly a great place with a good value for the quality and freshest ingredients.

1  Thank 1601beachgirl
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had breakfast here. Let me begin with this was during Ironman and it was very busy and there was one waiter, that was my only complaint. The coffee delicious, the pastries delicious, the breakfast delicious. I had a wonderful omelette and my husband had a waffle. I will certainly return.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Nice and small restaurante where you can enjoy breakfast. Good options of coffee and pastries available

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I don't recommend this restaurant because it's over priced. We had much better breakfast at Villa Serena Restaurant for half the price. They take advantage of tourists.