“Great Value and quiet”

Cream Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Went into the pizza bar side of the restaurant when we could not even get close to the restaurant we were originally headed to due to a street festival. It is counter service, but the pizza was perfect. Perfect thin crispy crust. It was a Thursday evening and there were only a couple of other people there. Very nice area. Easy acccess on and off the highway at the Palmilla exit.

3  Thank Jason B
There are newer reviews for Cream Cafe

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Great place and decor, friendly staff and great bfast, pizza and delicious soups.
I am a coffee drinker and few places like this in the world...very good coffee.
Nice to be able to have real eggs in the morning and my favorite green juice!!
Honestly don t know any other place in Cabo with this quality at a reasonable price.
check it out www.creamcafeloscabos.com or on Facebook..

2  Thank greencentral
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I normally steer away from writing bad reviews because the experience may have only been a one of, to be fair. I have repeatedly gone to Cream now and I can honestly say I am disappointed every single time. Whether it is the service or the food it just does not deserve the popularity it receives.

Today I reluctantly went because I was starving. I approached the counter and was just stared at. No good morning, or even a smile. This is how it always is when I go there. I ordered a bread and a cappuccino to go. My bread was basically thrown in a paper bag. Not heated, no napkin or piece of wax paper around it, just a lump of bread in a large paper bag. Then I received my cappuccino. I put a lid on it and walked to my car. Once I was on the road and driving away I took a sip. It was frigid. I basically paid $7 for a lump of cold bread and a cold cappuccino. I will never go there again unless unwillingly dragged there.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is a new, small restaurant at the Stores at Palmilla. A similar place called Eat used to be here. The new restaurant specializes in pizza, and it is great. Thin crust, great toppings. Relaxing patio to eat in shade. Coffee and pastries are served as well. A wonderful low cost option for lunch or early dinner (open til 9)

1  Thank davidxray122
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Cute little coffee shop, great lattes and cappuccino and an adorable outdoor sitting area out back. Combined with the omelet/pizza restaurant next door and you've got it made.