Do yourself a favor and stay at Hotel El Ganzo! Here is only a partial list of reasons why:
1. It is a beautiful hotel. There is artwork everywhere. The grounds are beautifully landscaped.
2. The view from every single room is second-to-none! All rooms face the Sea of Cortez.
3. Live music. Mark Rudin on Thursdays. Chaplin on Fridays. Jamie Martinez for Sunday brunch. Plus Artists In Residence.
4. The rooftop pool is one of the coolest pools I have ever seen anywhere in the world.
5. Walk over to El Marinero Borracho (The Drunken Sailor) for some the very best fish tacos of all time.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included