“Great Quick Stop”

Ranked #29 of 41 Hotels in San Jose del Cabo
League City, Texas
“Great Quick Stop”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Great location for a quick overnight to catch an early flight.
Arrived at airport night before and would depart early next morning. Hotel located across the street. Free transport or a short walk.
Friendly and very helpful employees and super clean rooms with good food.
Excellent bed and bedding and super cold a/c.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
We want to thank you for the time you took to write about your stay with us.

All comments really help us to bring more guest to our property and we do our major effort to please them.

We want to overcome your expectations, Please don´t hesitate to contact me for further information.

Ivonne Gutierrez
gerencia@bestwesternaeropuerto.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I have stayed at more airport hotels than I can count.
The Best Western at the San Jose Del Cabo Airport in Mexico is IMPRESSIVE.
The hotel manager Diego and his staff are just the people that I would want to represent my company. They are eager to be of any service whatsoever. The food in the restaurant was EXCELLENT without the Cabo prices. The beds were comfortable and bath area well-designed. The service all around was EXCELLENT. I will be contacting the corporate offices of Best Western to share our positive experience staying at this hotel. If you have an early morning flight, I suggest your last night be here instead of battling traffic from Cabo or SJD. They have a free shuttle going right to the airport, which is maybe 3 minutes door-to-door. Even if you are staying on an airline voucher, PLEASE remember to tip these workers. They depend on the tips as part of their income.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Wow!

It is so nice to hear these words: IMPRESSIVE! EXCELLENT! talking about our service and facilities. I can´t thank enough for taking the time to place your comment about your stay with us.

We really care for every single guest´ satisfaction and I can see our effort brought us yours.

Make sure next time you stop by, you will receive a better service every time.

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed March 19, 2013

After waiting at the airport for 4 hours your airline company finally admits that the plane is not leaving and that they will put you up for the night at the Best Western....don't panic. It's not as bad as it might seem.

The shuttle picked us up at the airport. when we go there we gave the voucher the airline co had given us and they gave us our key (2 min). They also had a buffet ready for all the passengers.

The hotel is new and clean. The beds are very comfortable. There is a small pool (not heated) and a small gym.

In the morning, in order to speedup the process of getting us back to the airport, they had a second shuttle (I'm sure it was the SUV of an employee).

Don't hesitate to go there if you need to get to the airport the night before your flight out.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Yokomony
Good day,

I am happy you are pleased for the service you received from us and overcome your expectations. I know our exterior does not help us to impress our guest but we are thinking about to make some changes to help us to have a better first impression from you and all guests.

I appreciate very much the time you took to write about your stay with us and your comment will help us to bring more guest to our property. Offering quality service is our major goal.

Gerencia General
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

When our flight was canceled I was quite pleased with this hotel. Nice sized clean rooms witha comfortable bed. Pool was a bit cold and a few more chairs were needed but good size. The bar was basic but well stocked. All of the employees were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013
Good day,

Your satisfaction is our daily goal and I am happy we made you had a great experience by staying with us. Thanks for the time you took to place your comment.

Hope to see you soon and be sure your comment will bring us more guest.

Boulder CO
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Everything is perfect and stylishly modern; even the bathroom tiles are perfectly aligned, with no splattered grout (never seen that in Mexico before). I though I was in Germany.
But the staff was so warm and welcoming, so knew I was in Mexico.

Even though our flight was at 1:00 PM, it was just wonderful to end our vacation so nice and leisurely, at such a convenient location (you could easily walk to the terminal), and in such luxurious place.

Not cheap, though.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank DavideAndrea
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Good day, It is so good to know you are pleased after you stayed with us recently, we just opened last june 2012 and we make our daily effort to make the hotel look brand new. Our major interest is to make each guest´s stay in a memorable experience.

Hope to see you soon. Regards,
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This is one if the BEST Best Westerns I've stayed in. It's very new, very clean, very nice staff. This is the place to stay if you get in late or need to fly out early from San Jose del Cabo airport. Shuttle any time to airport so you can either drop off or pick up car the day before/after and save a car rental day. I wouldn't stay here for entire trip in Cabo.. Although its just a 20-30 minute drive to

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Hurnu
I really like and appreciate your comments. Our location is very convenient for those who arrive very late and their final destination is not at Los Cabos area or their flight departures very early and they don´t want to put theirselves in danger driving the highway very early. We make last of first Los Cabos breath worth it with our service. If I can help you in the future here is my email gerencia@bestwesternaeropuerto.com. It will be a pleasure to have you with us soon.

Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at this Best Western on an unplanned stop. Due to illness in our family, we were not able to make the scheduled trip home - we needed a day and night to recover before flying to Seattle.
Every person that we met at this hotel treated us with such kindness and concern that I cannot imagine a better 'port in a storm' than this hotel.
The front desk asked if I was OK (I was the 'well' one in the party) and if my partner was OK everytime I was in the lobby. The shuttle drivers were especially compassionate and even took me to the nearby Oxxo to get cash and gatorade.
The hotel is quite modern (I think less than a year old) and the wi-fi was speedier than the other 2 'luxury' resorts we stayed at in Cabo San Lucas
We didn't experience the pool, and this isn't near the beach, but if you need a place near the airport, this seriously cannot be beat. Great value too.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Lydia M
I am pleased to know what a great opinion you have about our property and our staff. We make our daily effort to please each one of our guest especially if their stay was for being affected passengers, they received too much stress and we do our best to make them happy by staying with us although it wasn´t planned. Please feel free to contact me at gerencia@bestwesternaeropuerto.com. It will be an honor to have you with us again.

Ivonne Gutiérrez G.