“"German" quality, Mexican warmth”

Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos
Ranked #29 of 41 Hotels in San Jose del Cabo
Boulder CO
“"German" quality, Mexican warmth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Everything is perfect and stylishly modern; even the bathroom tiles are perfectly aligned, with no splattered grout (never seen that in Mexico before). I though I was in Germany.
But the staff was so warm and welcoming, so knew I was in Mexico.

Even though our flight was at 1:00 PM, it was just wonderful to end our vacation so nice and leisurely, at such a convenient location (you could easily walk to the terminal), and in such luxurious place.

Not cheap, though.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank DavideAndrea
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Good day, It is so good to know you are pleased after you stayed with us recently, we just opened last june 2012 and we make our daily effort to make the hotel look brand new. Our major interest is to make each guest´s stay in a memorable experience.

Hope to see you soon. Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This is one if the BEST Best Westerns I've stayed in. It's very new, very clean, very nice staff. This is the place to stay if you get in late or need to fly out early from San Jose del Cabo airport. Shuttle any time to airport so you can either drop off or pick up car the day before/after and save a car rental day. I wouldn't stay here for entire trip in Cabo.. Although its just a 20-30 minute drive to

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Hurnu
I really like and appreciate your comments. Our location is very convenient for those who arrive very late and their final destination is not at Los Cabos area or their flight departures very early and they don´t want to put theirselves in danger driving the highway very early. We make last of first Los Cabos breath worth it with our service. If I can help you in the future here is my email gerencia@bestwesternaeropuerto.com. It will be a pleasure to have you with us soon.

Ivonne Gutiérrez
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

We stayed at this Best Western on an unplanned stop. Due to illness in our family, we were not able to make the scheduled trip home - we needed a day and night to recover before flying to Seattle.
Every person that we met at this hotel treated us with such kindness and concern that I cannot imagine a better 'port in a storm' than this hotel.
The front desk asked if I was OK (I was the 'well' one in the party) and if my partner was OK everytime I was in the lobby. The shuttle drivers were especially compassionate and even took me to the nearby Oxxo to get cash and gatorade.
The hotel is quite modern (I think less than a year old) and the wi-fi was speedier than the other 2 'luxury' resorts we stayed at in Cabo San Lucas
We didn't experience the pool, and this isn't near the beach, but if you need a place near the airport, this seriously cannot be beat. Great value too.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Lydia M
I am pleased to know what a great opinion you have about our property and our staff. We make our daily effort to please each one of our guest especially if their stay was for being affected passengers, they received too much stress and we do our best to make them happy by staying with us although it wasn´t planned. Please feel free to contact me at gerencia@bestwesternaeropuerto.com. It will be an honor to have you with us again.

Ivonne Gutiérrez G.
Royalton, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

We did Not plan on staying here. Our plane broke down and this is where the airline put us up. At fisrt I was VERY leary wondering what kind of place we were going to. What a surprise this was it's a beautiful new hotel and has everything you need. The staff was absolutley amazing they were sooo helpful. After rebooking our flight twice they transported us to the airport to checkin early and brought us back it is so close and easy to get to and from the airport. They also had great food and a bar. The pool was clean and nice a bit cold but still great. The gym has enough stuff for any gym enthusiest. The rooms were beautiful with flat screen TVS and many TV channels. This is a great place to stay for anyone to bad it's not close to the water.

Room Tip: Great For anyone having to stay close to the airport.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank SGOTT_12
Our main purpose of our location is to serve all airlines with their cancelled flights and our passion is to change affected passengers´ stress into satisfaction by receiving great service in our property. Thank you for your great comments, new guests will come by reading them. Don´t forget to mention in your next reservation if you need shuttle service so you don´t have waiting time at the airport. If I can help you in the future don´t hesitate to contact me at gerencia@bestwesternaeropuerto.com

Ivonne Gutiérrez G.
USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a night before our flight back. We had and issue with my wife’s passport and the driver keep driving us back and forth to handle the issue, also he spoke perfect English and without taking advantage of us, helped translate and show us around the area. This hotel is one, if not the, best customer service experiences my wife and I have ever had and we have stayed in 5 star resorts from Dubai to Hawaii. The Bellman/ driver (I wish I could remember his name but I am terrible with names) s to teach the rest of the hotel industry what customer service should look like because he was so incredible to us and the other guests. If this hotel was on the beach there is no doubt in my mind that it would be the best hotel in Mexico. Also, the food was great and the pool and gym were very nice.

BEST WESTERN Aeropuerto Management - you would do well to promote (I really wish I could remember his name, he spoke great English, in his 50’s, bellman/driver I think it began with and R. anyway I am sure you know who I am talking about) to general manager as he could easily teach others and run your hotel to one of the greatest hotels in Mexico.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank traveller m
Wow! It is an honor to know how impressed you are with our service, I really appreciate each one of your comments - especially the one comparing us with hotels from cities you have traveled- we are a 4 stars hotel although we can not offer you the beach, we do offer you the best service ever. If it is on our hands we are more than happy to help you in any occasion, our major goal is to make each guest happy by staying with us in any circunstances. If you need to contact me for further reservations here is my email gerencia@bestwesternaeropuerto.com.

Ivonne Gutiérrez
Del Mar, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

We were stranded at the San Jose Del Cabo airport with 150 other passengers for 24 hours as our plane has mechanical problems. They put us all up at this Best Western and it was Dec. 26th so we were lucky that we weren't sleeping in the airport. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. We were all quite concerned when the airline said they were taking us to an airport hotel. We expected the worst and got quite the opposite.

The hotel is new, absolutely sparkling clean, has an outdoor pool, and was quiet even though it was next to the airport. What made it special and the reason I am taking the time to write this review is that the staff is just wonderful. We all arrived after 10 pm and their restaurant was just getting ready to close. But they kept it open until all of us were fed and the food was fine. The check in manager was top knotch and handled a large amount of people at once with calm and efficiency. The bellmen were also so efficient, friendly and funny. The waitstaff in the dining room were also so good at taking care of all of us. We were just amazed at how well this place is run. We have been to 5 * hotels that don't operate this well. Kudos to this amazing staff. Highly recommend this place if you need an airport hotel before or after a trip to Cabo or San Jose.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank Thesurfmeetstheturf
Ivonne G, Gerente at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Great day to you!

Thank you very much for your awesome comment about your stay with us at BEST WESTERN Aeropuerto Los Cabos.

Our main purpose for us for this particular location (exactly at the airport area between international and national flights) is to help airlines with their cancelled flights and I can see we made it that day!

It is a great opportunity so others can see how attrative we can be in several circumstances.

It is an honor to serve you and to get your satisfaction.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This hotel is very new and very nice. It is located right next to the airport. It would be great for those flying in late and not wanting to drive immediately or for those returning their cars and staying overnight before their flight the next day. There is nothing within walking distance except the airport and the car rental agencies. Although, there is a local bus stop very close that will take you into town.

The room was large, very clean, and very quiet. The gym had four pieces of equipment and was spotless. The pool is large but didn't appear to be heated.

The restaurant was wonderful. They had menus in Spanish or English. They allowed you to pay in either pesos or American dollars.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lyn S
Satisfied guests like you is what we are looking for daily with our best effort!

Thanks for taking the time to place this great comment about your recent stay at BEST WESTERN Aeropuerto Los Cabos.

We want to be very competive and attractive for all under any circumstances.

Making the difference is how we are want your satifaction. Hoping to serve you soon.