“Excellent dinner and ambiance. Nothing quite compares in the area”
Review of Cata Wine Restaurant - CLOSED

Cata Wine Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We were walking by this location early in the day and decided to have a dinner there on a Saturday in October. We were greeted by friendly staff and were welcomed in as if we were walking into someone's home. The food was very good and the service and attention was superb. By the time our evening ended we felt like family. Definitely going to go back and support this husband/ wife family team.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went to this restaurant with my family for my birthday June of 2013 and I must say I had such a great time and experience. The food was amazing and the ambiance was splendid. Our server was very attentive and kind. The bartender made a special drink just for me, and the cook also came out and asked us how we were doing and whether we were satisfied with the food..which we were! To top it off I got an amazing show by one of the servers of a Mexican coffee being made! It was so amazing ad quite a show and so delicious. I cannot express how delighted I was with Cata Wine Restaurant I will definitely be going back and recommend it to anyone who wants delicious food with many desirable choices on the menu. Thanks Cata Wine Restaurant for an amazing birthday dinner.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

we chanced upon this fabulous restaurant while vacationing in Cabo recently...the food is excellent, ambiance charming, and service fantastic...the wine selection was good and the prices reasonable...i highly recommend this restaurant for either casual dining or a romantic outing...enjoy!!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I stopped in a the restaurant for a beer on the last afternoon of our stay in San Jose Del Cabo. We loved the ambiance, the decor and service and decided we would come back for dinner that night. At night it was even more inviting with the lighting, candles and pottery. The food was excellent, we enjoyed the wine and the service of Misael ,the manager and the waiters was exceptional. Misael, made us a Mexican coffee after our meal and we truly enjoyed his demonstration and the coffee. Karina, the chef, is amazing. Our meals were delicious and one of the best we ever had. Karina you rock!! This will be one of our many visits the Cata Wine in the future!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I have been to the this restaurant approx. 10 times now and is a must go to for us when we are in Mexico. The food is excellent, the service is superb, and the atmosphere is very relaxing. The staff is very attentive.