Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,353 results
All reviews sea grill rooftop terrace ceviche bar romance department sewing kit pool butlers four seasons private dinner beach cabana our honeymoon personal butler ocean front butler service dinner on the beach moment you arrive junior suite cold towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose this hotel because the reviews were good. Our room was beautiful and immaculate. We hoped not to be bombarded by music and got our wish. The service, beginning to end, was exceptional. The only flaw was the food. The taco, ceviche and Sea Grill were the best. The Mexican restaurant was terrible, as was their Asian Fusion restaurant. How hard is it to make a cheese omelette that doesn’t feel like rubber?

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
LasVentanasAlParaiso, General Manager at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Coastal23770261062,

From all of us at the resort, we sincerely thank you for leaving us with this thorough review. Your feedback is much appreciated by our team and we cannot thank you enough for letting us know how we can improve upon our place in paradise. Please know that your suggestions will be seriously considered.

We hope that the next time we have the honor of hosting you, we can further impress you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming to Cabo for many years and usually stay at the Palmilla. On this trip we joined another couple who prefer Las Ventanas. We were skeptical because we love Palmilla. Las Ventanas does not give you the same feeling of Zen quality when you drive up. First impressions make a difference and Palmilla wins here. The landscape architecture throughout Palmilla is more lush, designed and better maintained than Las Ventanas. Las Ventanas has more hardscape and a bit more harsh feel to it. Once inside, the views and drama of Las Ventanas wins out. Both have more traditional Mexican Architecture. LV has more structures, more restaurants, pools etc and required deeper planning and design than Palmilla. The beauty in Palmilla is the simplicity of the structures and design. The beauty in LV is the use of cascading stairways, water features, sand gardens and architecture. IE. more man made beauty. Both are great, they are just different. You really need to decide which environment makes you more comfortable. As far as amenities, LV wins out. There are more options at LV. There is a bar dug in the ground on the beach which lights up with flames at night at LV. There is a great little Tequilla bar that had the best Sushi and Poke bowls we have had. The store at LV has stuff you actually want to buy. There is also a new Speak easy which is really cool. There are some surprises there that I won’t ruin, but I would definitely check it out even if you don’t stay there. I don’t feel the Palmilla has these things. The rooms seem to be comparable in both properties with Palmilla seemingly a bit bigger, but I’m not sure. The service is amazing at both properties. Both give you a butler to take care of anything you need. You can order food anywhere on either property, which is nice if you like to eat on the beach. The Cabanas at LV are much better as they have their own hot tub. Apart from the costs of the rooms, which are high, you have to suspend reality to get your head around other charges. $330 for a 60 minute massage, $55 for a glass of wine. I especially liked the $75 three taco offering at the main LV restaurant. I find the charges once you get here offensive. The food was good, I just feel like both properties take advantage of you once you are here. On balance I think I lean towards LV because it offers more varied options and some better amenities. Either is a great choice and I feel great gratitude that I’m able to visit either.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank jimbN659BO

Dear jimbN659BO,

From all of us at the resort, we sincerely thank you for such a detailed review. We are thrilled to learn that you were impressed with our offerings and amenities. What an honor it was to have hosted you for a relaxing getaway to Paradise.

We hope that we have the honor of welcoming you back to Las Ventanas al Paraiso soon!

Hasta pronto,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been to 5 star resorts all over the world and Las Ventanas al Paraíso has the best customer service out of all of them. I took my wife to celebrate her 30th birthday and they made the experience so special for her. It was truly magical. You have to go experience it for yourself...

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
LasVentanasAlParaiso, General Manager at Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear Samuel,

Thank you so much for selecting Las Ventanas for such a special celebration! We hope you had an amazing time in Paradise and we can't thank you enough for sharing your experience at LVP with TripAdvisor users.

We are hoping to welcome you back in the near future.

All my best,

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Las Ventanas - I have fallen in love with you. This was the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Their attention to detail is impeccable. My family and I felt like royalty. We were spoiled by our butler Arturo. He was fantastic and ever employee we can across was pleasant and kind. We can’t wait to go back.

Room tip: Beds were amazingly comfortable. Down blankets and pillows. Just simply fantastic!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Rachel W,

Wow what a wonderful review! It is a pleasure to hear we achieved our goal of providing the ultimate service and guest experience. I passed along your feedback to Arturo and all of our team members.

All of us here at Las Ventanas look forward to pampering you again soon.

Hasta pronto!

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

I’m sorry I’m late to post this but I can’t say enough about this place. We went with another couple and had always stayed closer to down. Was a little hesitant on staying further out etc.
But oh man .. greeted with a mariachi band, margaritas, and a personal butler for the week to walk us to our room without even dealing with check in.
Custom notes, custom menus, etc throughout the whole trip. My mind was blown. The resort was beautiful and everyone you passed knew your name, your room, and the occasion basically.
Everyone made it feel so special.
Oh the pizza by the pool (cheese tomatoes Jalepenos) with a spicy margarita- life!!!!
We will defiantly be back - so much more to say but I’ll save some surprises.
A little pricey but it’s because everything is included in the prices. Taxes. Tips. Everything. Which made it easy to go and do and not stress with what to tip or how to sign etc.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank whitney411

Dear whitney411,

Thank you for your amazing review and wonderful comments regarding our resort and service! We are thrilled to learn you enjoyed our property so fully.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Paradise for another magnificent stay.

Hasta pronto!