I’m not exagerating when I say that Las Ventanas is the most romantic place we have ever been. The three days we spent there over Valentine’s weekend were kind of a fantasy because they actually have a Department of Romance that arranges whatever you want. One night we had a private dinner on the beach and it was just the two of us on the sand with a million stars above, a big fire to keep us warm and a delicious menu that we had planned with them in advance. The next night we returned from a great dinner at the Mexican sushi bar to our suite that had been set up for a sexy romantic evening together, with lots of lit candles, flower petals tossed around and made into a heart on the bed, Bolero playing like we asked for and a bubble bath ready to go with champagne in an ice bucket. It was also many little things that made our stay so romantic like the massage for two on our terrace and the walk at sunset where we had the beach to ourselves. The staff makes you feel so special by remembering your name and your preferences like the brand of tequila you drink and how you take your coffee. If you want the perfect spot to take your love interest, you can’t beat Las Ventanas.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo