My husband and I just returned from our third stay at Las Ventanas, and we already wish we were going back. This property is truly "the best of the best." We have had the opportunity to stay at multiple 5-star hotels and resorts, but LVP always takes the cake. They simply get it perfect here, every time, and this is in large part due to the wonderful team of people at the resort. Everyone is genuinely warm and welcoming, ready to make your stay a memorable one. I don't think the word "No" is in their vocabulary. The setting is also gorgeous, and I appreciate how LVP embraces the beauty of its desert surroundings. The rooms/suites are large, airy, and gorgeously decorated with original art work and artisan crafts. Most rooms have a beautiful covered terrace with sweeping ocean views. We always feel extremely relaxed and rested after a stay here.
We had the pleasure of experiencing the new beach cabanas on this visit, and that was wonderful! The privacy and proximity to the beach were so nice, and our beach butler Jonas was top notch. One small suggestion would be to perhaps have a restroom facility in proximity to the cabanas? After a few margaritas, running up and down the steps to the restrooms near the Sea Grill was a little taxing...but I probably needed the exercise! Ha! Daniel Scott, the general manager, asked us if there was anything we'd improve on, and this is the only little thing we could think of.
Also of note, Tropical Storm Juliette roared through one night of our stay, and the resort had to batten down the hatches a bit. We had planned to do dinner at the Tequila & Sushi bar that evening, but it was closed. However, we were able to duplicate the experience in the Restaurant, as they made that menu available there. We were also sent a complimentary bottle of very nice red wine to our room that evening to help us enjoy "the un-Cabo like weather." So nice! By the next morning, the skies were blue and the army of groundskeepers had cleared all debris to return the resort to its natural Zen state, as if nothing had happened. Amazing.
Thank you, LVP, for another fantastic stay!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo